View Diary: Republicans design $2.5 million stage in effort to make Mitt Romney look likable (162 comments)

•  Tom Hanks may be a good actor, (4+ / 0-)
    Lefty Ladig, wishingwell, JeffW, myboo

but I don't think even he could pull that off. Or even accept the role.

"The less time you have, the more you need to use it wisely." - Cpt. Avatar, Starblazers

by DeathDlr73 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 at 04:04:56 PM PDT

•  Agreed, Mr Burns has a better chance. (1+ / 0-)
      myboo

Never promote men who seek after a state-established religion; it is spiritual tyranny--the worst of despotism. It is turnpiking the way to heaven by human law, in order to establish ministerial gates to collect toll. John Leland

by J Edward on Mon Aug 20, 2012 at 04:06:45 PM PDT

•  Forrest Gump ... (1+ / 0-)
      JeffW

Its not such a stretch .

"Drop the name-calling." Meteor Blades 2/4/11

by indycam on Mon Aug 20, 2012 at 04:13:09 PM PDT

•  Not even Forrest could sink so low. (0+ / 0-)

Remember, Forrest said, " I am not a smart man, but I do know what love is".

Some how, I cannot picture lil Boots, Mr. burns or Rmoney saying that.

Plus, I have too much respect for the fine acting of Mr. Hanks to disparage his name with that of the current gop candidate.

Mitt's full of it / Ryan's lyin' -- "Your money and your life."

by BusyinCA on Mon Aug 20, 2012 at 09:34:13 PM PDT

•  I was saying , if he could do Forrest (1+ / 0-)
          BusyinCA

I'm sure he could do romney , they are not all that far apart .
          I was not saying Forrest is romney .

"Drop the name-calling." Meteor Blades 2/4/11

by indycam on Tue Aug 21, 2012 at 07:26:34 AM PDT

•  I'd pay to see Hanks do Rmoney (0+ / 0-)

Saving Forrest's private investments in Ryan & Gump Inc. a leveraged buyout in three parts, doesn't have the zing title working for it.

Rmoney is old money. Born into it. Respects nothing but old money and more money.

Mitt's full of it / Ryan's lyin' -- "Your money and your life."

by BusyinCA on Tue Aug 21, 2012 at 11:32:00 PM PDT