Skip to main content

View Diary: Romney haunted by Reagan's ghost (78 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Oh... (0+ / 0-)

    Very good.  Carry on.

    I'd be very pleased if this came up in the debates.  I still suspect this will go nowhere.

    •  Well... (2+ / 0-)
      Recommended by:
      Cedwyn, Calamity Jean

      ...that increase really already is the law.  Part of it is the expiration of the Bush tax cuts, and the other part is from the ACA.

      Specifically, if the Bush tax cuts are allowed to expire, that increases the capital gains tax rate from 15% to 20%.  The ACA tacks another 3.8% on top of that amount, for the total of 23.8%.

      Political Compass: -6.75, -3.08

      by TexasTom on Sat Sep 22, 2012 at 10:27:58 PM PDT

      [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site