Skip to main content

View Diary: Seriously, Mitt? A $17,000 deduction cap? (43 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  "Unearned income" (1+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:

    It's simpler, more correct, and makes a better political point to call it "unearned income" - the technical term for capital gains, interest income, trust funds, etc.  As opposed to wages which are "earned income".

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site