View Diary: The first 2012 presidential debate: President Obama vs. Mr. 47%, #3 (432 comments)

•  actually, no (1+ / 0-)
    notrouble

"Politics is like driving. To go backward put it in R. To go forward put it in D."
    CALL EVERYONE YOU KNOW in OH, PA, FL, NC and TX. Make sure they have the ID they need to vote, and make sure YOU are registered and ready to vote!

by TrueBlueMajority on Wed Oct 03, 2012 at 06:18:37 PM PDT

•  Umm actually... (1+ / 0-)
      TrueBlueMajority

I was being sarcastic : )

"The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information".- Henry Wallace, Vice President under FDR

by LisaZ on Wed Oct 03, 2012 at 06:22:43 PM PDT

•  umm, me too! :-D (1+ / 0-)
        LisaZ

by TrueBlueMajority on Wed Oct 03, 2012 at 06:38:10 PM PDT

•  Well I'm either super slow... (1+ / 0-)
          TrueBlueMajority

or it's the wine I've been drinking ; )

by LisaZ on Wed Oct 03, 2012 at 06:45:02 PM PDT

•  yum pass some wine over to me (1+ / 0-)
            LisaZ

i could use a drink  :-D

by TrueBlueMajority on Wed Oct 03, 2012 at 07:11:20 PM PDT

•  Watching Romney tonight... (2+ / 0-)
              TrueBlueMajority, Thestral

could drive me to some serious drinking so I understand why you need one ; ) !!  I said this earlier tonight but he makes my skin crawl worse than W!!  I can't comprehend how that is  even possible...

by LisaZ on Wed Oct 03, 2012 at 07:27:43 PM PDT

• Rescued (21)
  • 2016 (21)
  • Racism (20)
  • Media (20)
  • Environment (20)
  • Barack Obama (19)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site