Skip to main content

View Diary: Romney disavows 47 percent remark despite repeatedly defending it (151 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Coincidentally enough (2+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    drmah, Janet 707

    47% is also the percentage of R-Money's statements on any issue that directly contradicts that which he says on that same issue the other 53% of the time.

    Here's where shit gets confusing: The 47% comment he made at the fundraiser is something he has probably repeated 53% of the time. And his comments bout being for the 100% has been said only 47% of the time.

    Ouch. My head hurts.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site