Skip to main content

View Diary: BREAKING: Paul Ryan's back to caring what his church thinks (53 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Paul Ryan knows that... (1+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    NM Ray

    within the Catholic Church there are the makers, and there are the takers. The Pope's policies have created a situation wherein 60% of Catholics are dependent on the Church. Those 60% are receiving more in benefits than they are paying in. This social welfare doctrine is unsustainable, and will bankrupt the Church in 2022. Only 70% of Catholics want to go to heaven. The other 30% want a life of eternal penance.

    The Republican Party has been taken over by the corporatists and christian fundamentalists. The corporatists will force you into poverty, and the christian fundamentalists will force you to live under biblical law; daily gruel and scripture for all.

    by glb3 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 at 11:31:43 AM PDT

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site