View Diary: And the most watched moment of the debate was ... (132 comments)

•  You're correct, but... (4+ / 0-)
    Dirtandiron, lgmcp, Sue B, Supavash

over and over and over and over and fucking over?

Hillary Sent Me. OBAMA/BIDEN '12

by HillaryIsMyHomegirl on Fri Oct 12, 2012 at 01:48:50 PM PDT

•  Maybe they are trying to make a point? (2+ / 0-)
      HillaryIsMyHomegirl, lgmcp

At least one that is important to them, even if not to others.

Perhaps worth considering.

Regards.

I can’t decide who’s cuter – the dead guy with the arrows in his chest, or the guy in the ditch with the seeping wound. -- Game of Thrones (Heard on Set)

by prodigal on Fri Oct 12, 2012 at 01:52:24 PM PDT

•  Well, okay... (2+ / 0-)
        kj in missouri, annieli

This diary in particular.

But thanks for your kindness. It's a curse having a photographic memory for words, because I see the same names popping up. I go to their comments, and it's like the world is ending.

This site is for the support of and election of Democrats, and I don't really see how concern trolling through multiple threads with the same (convenient excuse) of Obama's lackluster debate performance to get their digs in. Why would you have as your avitar?

And in response:

JFC (0+ / 0-)

It's fucking satire.

S-A-T-I-R-E

Keep Calm and Carry On. But kick some unholy ass if the situation warrants.

by GOPGO2H3LL on Fri Oct 12, 2012 at 12:47:54 PM PDT

[ Parent | Reply to This | Recommend Hide ]

Bull. Sh*t. (2+ / 0-)

by wwjjd on Fri Oct 12, 2012 at 12:55:02 PM PDT

[ Parent | Reply to This | Recommend Hide ]
             asdf (7+ / 0-)

You've said about 50 different ways in 50 different threads how much Obamasux. Maybe we don't need that right now. If you don't have anything new to ad, why not keep it to yourself?

Hillary Sent Me. OBAMA/BIDEN '12

by HillaryIsMyHomegirl on Fri Oct 12, 2012 at 12:58:08 PM PDT

[ Parent | Reply to This ]
             I think your sig line is the satire. (3+ / 0-)

Because you are doing anything but keeping calm, carrying on, or kicking unholy ass now that the situation warrants.

Seriously, either get a grip or just quit posting 'til the election's done, because this hysteria is not helping anyone here, including yourself.  We're not gonna lose this thing.  But if we do, you laid more than enough groundwork for pointless I-told-ya-so-ing.

"Glenn Beck ends up looking like a fat, stupid child. His face should be wearing a chef's hat on the side of a box of eclairs. " - Doug Stanhope

by Front Toward Enemy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 at 01:20:51 PM PDT

And for the record, I feel he could have done better, but this is about m-fing hope, and mine cannot be extinguished so easily.

Hillary Sent Me. OBAMA/BIDEN '12

by HillaryIsMyHomegirl on Fri Oct 12, 2012 at 02:09:29 PM PDT

•  If a point I make isn't getting much traction (2+ / 0-)
      prodigal, HillaryIsMyHomegirl

but I still think it's interesting and important, I admit I will sometimes re-introduce it in a couple of other diaries with only minor changes.  Timing and traffic can make a huge difference, as we all know.

But  TEN times would definitely be beating a dead horse.

"The extinction of the human race will come from its inability to EMOTIONALLY comprehend the exponential function." -- Edward Teller

by lgmcp on Fri Oct 12, 2012 at 01:56:49 PM PDT

•  Yeah -- like you. (0+ / 0-)

And furthermore -- I stood on a fucking street corner for three weekends holding a clipboard asking 200 people if they're registered, and getting the fish-eye from 190 of them.

So don't lecture me or anyone about working, or posting too much on a free-speech blog.

Yet Obama couldn't suck it up; they were asking him to 'do his homework,' as he said.

And I'm sorry -- I'm pissed and we're losing this fucking thing.