View Diary: Let's do please get a grip (216 comments)

•  Bye, creeper nt (0+ / 0-)

Yes Mitt, I do believe people are entitled to food.

by Rustbelt Dem on Fri Oct 12, 2012 at 09:40:53 PM PDT

•  Oh, I'll be seeing you around. (0+ / 0-)

Because let's face it, you never leave here.  Your sole function in our democracy is throwing pies at DK, ironically thinking its 'productive.'  If you can just beat back the Progressive menace, all will be ok.

I'm the 'creeper.'  Like you haven't been stalking me for two years.

•  For the record, I've never heard of you. (1+ / 0-)
        kefauver

Delusions of grandeur, you have them.  And I don't add any value to any of my communication here.  My donations and my vote are all that matter.  At least I'm comfortable with it.

Bye! Please don't count this comment either.

Yes Mitt, I do believe people are entitled to food.

by Rustbelt Dem on Fri Oct 12, 2012 at 09:50:52 PM PDT

•  You see the problem is (0+ / 1-)
          Hidden by:
          howarddream

you've gotten in piefights with so many people during your years of DK obsession that you don't even remember those at whom you've thrown a dozen or so.

I mean shit dude, your last was less than a month ago and that one was inspired because you decided to stalk me after I called you out on your weird vitimization/projection fantasy two days earlier.

•  *backing away* (0+ / 0-)

This is real creepy now.

Yes Mitt, I do believe people are entitled to food.

by Rustbelt Dem on Fri Oct 12, 2012 at 10:08:49 PM PDT

•  Yes, it is very creepy (0+ / 0-)

that everytime I read something that falls short of full throated praise of the President or a disagreement with a member of your clique, you are there to throw pies, while finding time to nod your head in agreement when other people chastise those you disagree with for not working hard enough to elect Dems.

You see Rust, it's easy to remember things like that when your entire fucking life isn't spent picking fights on DK, day after day, week after week, year after year.  It's quite common for bullies to not remember all the people they have bullied, so I understand that my name might not have rung a bell.  But tormentees almost always remember their tormentors.

Last word.  You can't resist, can you?  You simply can't resist not getting in the last word.

•  Oh, did you realize it was a rules violation (0+ / 0-)

to HR me so you took it back?

Now, run off and get your friends to do your dirty work for you.

•  Accusations of Stalking are HR'ble. (2+ / 0-)
            Rustbelt Dem, kefauver

I miss Speaker Pelosi :^(

by howarddream on Sat Oct 13, 2012 at 08:30:21 PM PDT

•  I never heard of him either and I have been here (3+ / 0-)
          Rustbelt Dem, v2aggie2, kefauver

eight years.   Rustbelt, I have never seen you start a pie fight or stalk anyone. What is he talking about? He must think 3 weeks before an election, it is a great idea to come here and bash the President and that is what this site is for?

It is fine after the election , I say go for it..to those who want to bash the president and criticize him..fine ..but can we wait 3 weeks is what I ask them and they get all angry and irritated.

Follow PA Keystone Liberals on Twitter: @KeystoneLibs

by wishingwell on Sat Oct 13, 2012 at 12:38:02 AM PDT

kefauver

I don't know what the hell that was about.  I'm willing to be charitable and say that that person was probably as drunk as me yesterday.

Yes Mitt, I do believe people are entitled to food.

by Rustbelt Dem on Sat Oct 13, 2012 at 08:47:09 AM PDT