View Diary: I’m sick of talking about “abortion in cases of rape or incest”... (63 comments)

•  "perverted Forced Birth terrorists" (6+ / 0-)

game. set. match.

•  Damn straight. Watch me do it again. (13+ / 0-)

Wherein I End the Abortion Debate.

There is nothing to 'debate.'

My ova, my fetuses, my children and my sexual organs are mine. They are not YOURS. They are not the State's. My sexual life is private and not subject to public or religious review.

My sexuality is private. Why would anyone presume to discuss it with me? Or follow me down the street trying to give me a baby blanket or wave a sign in my face. Simple. They are getting off.

A fact of women's lives, from the moment they get close to puberty and sometimes before, is that somebody is always trying to rub up against you. I am drawing a line in the sand. No discussion. My sexuality is private. Mind your own business. That is a truly American value.

Anyone who performs some action on my life/body to resolve or relieve their own desires or discomfort without request or consent from me is a rapist. That is the definition of rape.

I include in the set (rapists) those who describe themselves as 'prochoice' whose benevolence includes acting economically and morally to 'make abortion rare.' Bugger off. You are all intrusive, annoying, and perverted in your focus. Mind your own sex organs. I do not want you thinking about or doing anything about mine.

I want the Democratic Party to live up to the party platform and defend and provide for the welfare of women by unequivocally supporting safe and legal medical abortion and contraception. I am encouraged by some signs that Democrats will do so. Or if you cannot stand Democrats, vote Green or Socialist or Independent. But Vote.

Governments only responsibility is to teach human biology to those in public schools. When the Government has the Stones to do that, at the least, then we can talk. The European countries have lower teen pregnancy rates and lower rates of infant/mother mortality because they teach human biology to their children. And they provide universal health care.

I make no bones about it. My issue is Women's Health and Freedom. You could be the best thing since sliced bread on all the issues, but mess with Roe v. Wade and abortion access and your ass is mine. Figuratively speaking of course. I am no slimy terrorist.

I used to be Snow White. And then I drifted. - Mae West

by CherryTheTart on Tue Oct 16, 2012 at 10:25:54 AM PDT

•  It's not true, though, that (2+ / 0-)
        CherryTheTart, phonegery

most abortions are obtained by slutty girls who like to bang. THey have rights, of course, but that is kind of a myth. Most woman who've had abortions have at least one kid at home.

"...annoyingly ethical,"

by chicating on Tue Oct 16, 2012 at 12:41:03 PM PDT

•  Speaking as a slutty girl (2+ / 0-)
          milton333, sexgenderbody

. . .  who really really loves to bang, I have to tell you that I have definitely had more abortions than any woman here.

I have banged more men than I can count on all my digits at least 20 times over.

I am the FemiNazi slut all these pervert Forced Birthers dream about. I get to give my body in the service of any damn sexual thrill I choose. Nobody else gets to donate my body in the service of anything in this world.

So many men, so little time.

I used to be Snow White. And then I drifted. - Mae West

by CherryTheTart on Tue Oct 16, 2012 at 12:50:28 PM PDT

•  They're not mutually exclusive (3+ / 0-)

Can't I be a slutty woman who likes to bang, and have a child at home?  Cause I do, to both.

Thought is only a flash in the middle of a long night, but the flash that means everything - Henri Poincaré

by milton333 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 at 12:51:59 PM PDT

•  Wow, Cherry... (1+ / 0-)
            CherryTheTart

and of course, you have a right to do that.(And not just so your friends can get the dirty stories.) I mean, it really is your body to play with. I support that. Even though I haven't been out of the box, heh heh, she said box, nearly as often. Much like with the First Amendment, however, freedom sometimes means protecting behavior you don't like, too.

"...annoyingly ethical,"

by chicating on Tue Oct 16, 2012 at 12:59:28 PM PDT

•  Ok, Milton, (1+ / 1-)
            CherryTheTart
            Hidden by:
            milton333

I didn't really mean to say that anyone really was like "If I had the abortion right now, I could still make spring break."
            But I suppose I'd still have to give a hypothetical dumb wench like that the legal and safe route out, because she doesn't need a baby, either.

"...annoyingly ethical,"