View Diary: I’m sick of talking about “abortion in cases of rape or incest”... (63 comments)

•  It's not true, though, that (2+ / 0-)
    CherryTheTart, phonegery

most abortions are obtained by slutty girls who like to bang. THey have rights, of course, but that is kind of a myth. Most woman who've had abortions have at least one kid at home.

"...annoyingly ethical,"

by chicating on Tue Oct 16, 2012 at 12:41:03 PM PDT

•  Speaking as a slutty girl (2+ / 0-)
      milton333, sexgenderbody

. . .  who really really loves to bang, I have to tell you that I have definitely had more abortions than any woman here.

I have banged more men than I can count on all my digits at least 20 times over.

I am the FemiNazi slut all these pervert Forced Birthers dream about. I get to give my body in the service of any damn sexual thrill I choose. Nobody else gets to donate my body in the service of anything in this world.

So many men, so little time.

I used to be Snow White. And then I drifted. - Mae West

by CherryTheTart on Tue Oct 16, 2012 at 12:50:28 PM PDT

•  They're not mutually exclusive (3+ / 0-)

Can't I be a slutty woman who likes to bang, and have a child at home?  Cause I do, to both.

Thought is only a flash in the middle of a long night, but the flash that means everything - Henri Poincaré

by milton333 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 at 12:51:59 PM PDT

•  Wow, Cherry... (1+ / 0-)
        CherryTheTart

and of course, you have a right to do that.(And not just so your friends can get the dirty stories.) I mean, it really is your body to play with. I support that. Even though I haven't been out of the box, heh heh, she said box, nearly as often. Much like with the First Amendment, however, freedom sometimes means protecting behavior you don't like, too.

"...annoyingly ethical,"

by chicating on Tue Oct 16, 2012 at 12:59:28 PM PDT

•  Ok, Milton, (1+ / 1-)
        CherryTheTart
        Hidden by:
        milton333

I didn't really mean to say that anyone really was like "If I had the abortion right now, I could still make spring break."
        But I suppose I'd still have to give a hypothetical dumb wench like that the legal and safe route out, because she doesn't need a baby, either.

"...annoyingly ethical,"