View Diary: "If Obama is reelected..." Chris Matthews Brings Me to Tears (241 comments)

•  she must have gotten better toward the end? (4+ / 0-)
    JoanMar, askew, madgranny, kyril

because I was almost depressed watching the earlier part of her show.  you know, the stuff that Republicans are hopeful for?  blech!! "it's possible that Romney can win." um, HOW exactly??? oh right, if he cheats.  she didn't say that, I am.

sorry, she turned me off tonight.  but I didn't watch until the end, I had to go.

que toda la vida es sueño, y los sueños, sueños son...Calderón de la Barca

by Mom to Miss M on Mon Nov 05, 2012 at 07:13:30 PM PST

•  She got better. (2+ / 0-)
      Mom to Miss M, kyril

866-OUR-VOTE!!(866-687-8683) Lyndon Johnson: The vote is the most powerful instrument ever devised by man for breaking down injustice and destroying the terrible walls which imprison men because they are different from other men.

by JoanMar on Mon Nov 05, 2012 at 07:30:43 PM PST

•  She had been turned into a newt? (2+ / 0-)
        zinger99, Fiona West

Sorry, couldn't help it!

Real plastic here; none of that new synthetic stuff made from chicken feathers. By the morning of 9/12/2001 the people of NYC had won the War on Terror.

by triplepoint on Tue Nov 06, 2012 at 05:35:03 AM PST

•  For the very few of you not catching the reference (2+ / 0-)
          zinger99, Fiona West

it's here:

No matter how often I watch Monty Python and the  Holy Grail, or the odd snippet, I just roll on the floor.  Always good for relief of stress.

by triplepoint on Tue Nov 06, 2012 at 06:03:55 AM PST

•  Obama's tears could indicate one of two things. (1+ / 0-)
      Mom to Miss M

Either it was an emotional expression of his climb to the office of President in the place where it all started OR he knows something we don't know.

Most of his speech sounded pleading rather than optimistic.

I hope, I hope, I hope I'm wrong.

It’s the Supreme Court, stupid! Followed by: It's always the Supreme Court! Progressives will win only when we convince a majority that they, too, are Progressive.

by auapplemac on Tue Nov 06, 2012 at 02:35:09 AM PST

•  not Obama's tears (0+ / 0-)

I think you meant Matthews tears?

I hope you're wrong too.

que toda la vida es sueño, y los sueños, sueños son...Calderón de la Barca

by Mom to Miss M on Tue Nov 06, 2012 at 02:46:24 AM PST

•  Both. Obama did brush away a tear last night. (1+ / 0-)
          Mom to Miss M

Maybe it was the cold air.

by auapplemac on Tue Nov 06, 2012 at 01:37:05 PM PST