View Diary: I know you think praying at government events is normal, but it's really not. (302 comments)

•  done commenting on content (0+ / 0-)

I apologize for discussing content. It was unfair of me to comment on the content of your comment when I am not going to continue the discussion because of your blatant HR abuse.

The plural of anecdote is not data.

by Skipbidder on Sun Nov 11, 2012 at 10:22:10 AM PST

•  It is a sad day (1+ / 0-)
      MichaelNY

When blatant bigotry isn't HRable

This has been a golden age for confirmation bias. - David Brooks

by Mindful Nature on Sun Nov 11, 2012 at 10:25:43 AM PST

•  no content discussions with HR abusers (0+ / 0-)

I apologize for giving you the impression that I was going to discuss content with you.

The plural of anecdote is not data.

by Skipbidder on Sun Nov 11, 2012 at 10:28:40 AM PST

•  No I wouldn't expect (0+ / 0-)

Any discussion with unapologetic defenders of bigotry like yourself

This has been a golden age for confirmation bias. - David Brooks

by Mindful Nature on Sun Nov 11, 2012 at 10:29:35 AM PST

•  baseless accusation (0+ / 0-)

You are skirting the edges of another HR for yourself right there.

Please provide a quote from this thread where I am defending bigotry or retract your completely baseless accusation.

The plural of anecdote is not data.

by Skipbidder on Sun Nov 11, 2012 at 10:46:15 AM PST

•  Retracted (2+ / 0-)
              MichaelNY, mahakali overdrive

Even if true, there no real need to be nasty

My perception is that the diary contains a very bad statement which I HRd and seeing widespread support for it, argued against it.   You have seen fit to defend the statement against my assertion the this statement should be invisible (you should refer to the FAQ for a fuller discussion than is contained in Hunter's piece)

Now we will have to agree to disagree.  To think such statements are within bounds and I do not.  I beleive the site policies and practice support me, although apparently only certain groups are actually subject to this principle

This has been a golden age for confirmation bias. - David Brooks