View Diary: Is Netanyahu Killing Palestinian Children because Palestinians seek upgraded UN status (135 comments)

•  Rules say you can't HR people you start a fight (1+ / 0-)
    corvo

with.

You started fight with TS then you HR'd one of TR's comments left to leftynyc.  That is against the rules, so I'm HRing you for violating the rules.

You should follow the advice of dhonig who wrote

Retaliatory HRs are against the rules remove it.
    •  You haven't the first clue what you're talking (0+ / 0-)

about. I HR'd the diarist, explained why I did it, and HR'd another of the diarist's comments. A retaliatory HR is when you HR someone for HRing you.

If you're going to play KosCop, it would behoove you to not be ignorant of the rule you're supposedly enforcing.

Unapologetic Obama supporter.

by Red Sox on Thu Nov 15, 2012 at 11:35:23 AM PST

•  Retaliatory HR's are against the rules (1+ / 0-)
        corvo

remove it.

You HR'd a comment that was not directed to you but on a a person you started a fight with.

You HR'd this Diary but kept coming back to post comments to continue your fight.

Your HR on the comment was in retaliation which are against the rules and you should remove it.

•  No, what you're suggesting (0+ / 0-)

is that an initial HR precludes any future ones if that HR is explained. That's not what a retaliatory HR is.

Try to keep up.

Unapologetic Obama supporter.

by Red Sox on Thu Nov 15, 2012 at 11:45:45 AM PST

•  No, you started the verbal fight then you HR'd (4+ / 0-)

Retaliatory HR's are against the rules - you retaliation and won't remove your HR and that speaks volumes about you.

The fact that you started a fight with the Diarist and then kept coming back to fuel your fight with not just the Diarist but other people commenting.

Your actions on here say a whole lot about you and what your actions say about you is nothing to be flattered about.

I think it's amusing, yet sad,  that some people are full of so much hate they just can't wait to fight in the virtual world.

Enjoy your fight.

•  Redsox - I really do not care if you HR every (4+ / 0-)

single Diary I write and I don't care if you HR every single comment I post.

I do agree with keepemhonest

Don't forget to HR my future Diaries and rant and call me names all you want because I really think it's important you show people the type of 'person' you are.

My Diary tomorrow is going to be on this same exact topic.  Again, I will be illustrating that Bibi is worried he could be indicted for being a war criminal.

Enjoy your hate.

•  OK (0+ / 0-)
              Do as you like. I'm in no position to stop you, nor do I have a desire to.

Unapologetic Obama supporter.

by Red Sox on Thu Nov 15, 2012 at 12:09:28 PM PST

•  Read and Learn (1+ / 0-)
            corvo

From Dailykos FAQ:

Do not troll rate someone you are actively having a fight with. If you are in a heated argument with someone, you should not be judging whether or not what they say is trollworthy. Leave it to others to decide what behavior is or isn't over the line.
            And you friend, dhonig had an exchange that went like this
            I added an HR also (2+ / 2-)
            I don't want anyone passing by to think this is what Dkos is all about.  Diary is like swimming in a sewer.

by leftynyc on Thu Nov 15, 2012 at 10:03:02 AM PST

Except - everything I wrote is supported in FACT (0+ / 0-)
            Facts you don't like

BTW: I am HRing YOU for violating DKos Rules.

by TeamSarah4Choice on Thu Nov 15, 2012 at 10:07:31 AM PST

Retaliatory HRs are against the rules remove it.

by dhonig on Thu Nov 15, 2012 at 10:56:43 AM PST

Also, you insulted this Diarist over and over again as did your friend leftynyc.

From Dailykos FAQ

Any and all insults are HRable. Although users are never required to uprate any comment, it is considered a violation of site policy to uprate a comment with an insult in it.
            So when you uprated leftynyc comments that were insults to the Diarist - you violated the rules

When you retaliated and HR'd the Diarist's comment - you violated the rules.

When you insulted the Diarist and other posters - you violated the rules.

Seems you have trouble with processing information you read.

I really pity people who have so much hate built up in them that they start fights in the virtual world.

•  It amazes me that (0+ / 0-)

after several posts on the subject, you still have no idea what a retaliatory HR is, or that an HR of someone somehow precludes future HRs should you explain the initial HR.

Really, your inability to grasp such a simple concept is even more mind-boggling than your flailing with this "hate" business. It is entertaining, however. Please, continue...

Unapologetic Obama supporter.

• Media (29)
  • Climate Change (27)
  • Spam (23)
  • Congress (23)
  • Education (23)
  • Civil Rights (22)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (21)
  • Barack Obama (21)
  • Labor (21)
  • Law (20)
  • Texas (20)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site