View Diary: BREAKING: FL-18 Recount Finished; Murphy Gains 242 Votes Over West (317 comments)

•  ♥Free Toys For Everybody♥ (8+ / 0-)

Free Toys, From Marines Toys For Tots. Select Your State

Important, All Toy(s) Requests Must Be Submitted By November 30th.

And Toys For Tots also has a program so non-profit organizations can get toys for their clients.

I'm sharing this  with everyone; concerned and interested people,(every charity, every organization, schools, newspapers, politicians, etc, across the US, for as long as my strength holds out). About, how to get disadvantaged children, a free toy from the Marines Toys For Tots Program (easy online links).

I rec'd and tipped your diary MovieJay.

Brought To You By That Crazed Sociologist/Media Fanatic rebel ga Be The Change You Want To See In The World! Gandhi

by rebel ga on Sun Nov 18, 2012 at 02:35:57 PM PST

•  Bless every Marine and every biker who does this (5+ / 0-)

Hearts of gold, each of them.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win". Mohandas K. Gandhi

by DaveinBremerton on Sun Nov 18, 2012 at 02:44:29 PM PST

•  Obviously, this is a plan by President Obama, (4+ / 0-)
      glorificus, gffish, rebel ga, wbr

using American service folk to implement his gifts-for-votes scam.

To put the torture behind us is, inevitably, to put it in front of us.

by UntimelyRippd on Sun Nov 18, 2012 at 05:57:00 PM PST

•  Ha, Ha, that is funny UntimelyRippd. (0+ / 0-)

Toys for Tots has been around since 1947.

When my Mother was a little girl; back in 1915, in Jersey City, NJ and elsewhere, local Firehouses used to give out toys at Christmastime for those in need.

So, this is a long standing tradition. And if Pres is following it, he's in good company.

And actually, I implemented this. I had a diary about it last year and this year I just went crazy with it. Decided I was going to share with everyone! It's so good.

by rebel ga on Mon Nov 19, 2012 at 03:07:05 AM PST

•  Uh ... it was a joke. (1+ / 0-)
          rebel ga

Sorta, like, making fun of the reality-challenged way that wingnuts believe all sorts of impossible things in order to explain why BHO is the worst president evah.

To put the torture behind us is, inevitably, to put it in front of us.

by UntimelyRippd on Mon Nov 19, 2012 at 05:08:01 AM PST

•  I know it was a joke. And it was funny. (0+ / 0-)

Did you notice, I'm following you now?

by rebel ga on Tue Nov 20, 2012 at 04:53:24 AM PST