View Diary: The Morning F Bomb (116 comments)

•  Glug! (3+ / 0-)
    Melanie in IA, raina, nomandates

Words have meaning. Our words will reflect what is in our souls.

by JanF on Fri Nov 23, 2012 at 03:03:54 AM PST

•  Oh good work (3+ / 0-)
      JanF, raina, nomandates

::snicker...::

I am worshipful of your prowess in capturing when no one else is around!!

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway. ~ Mother Teresa

by Melanie in IA on Fri Nov 23, 2012 at 04:28:08 AM PST

•  It simplifies things, for sure! (3+ / 0-)
        Melanie in IA, raina, nomandates

Words have meaning. Our words will reflect what is in our souls.

by JanF on Fri Nov 23, 2012 at 04:38:15 AM PST

•  Have a wonderful day, JanF. (3+ / 0-)
          JanF, raina, nomandates

Are you working today? Or do I find you waiting in the check-out line at the [fill in the blank] this morning?

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway. ~ Mother Teresa

by Melanie in IA on Fri Nov 23, 2012 at 04:42:28 AM PST

•  Gawd no! (3+ / 0-)
            Melanie in IA, raina, nomandates

I will not be anywhere near a shopping related thing. I have to work this morning and will probably run to the post office at mid-day. That will be the extent of my travels today. Fortunately, I have a secret back way to the post office so I don't have to go near the Roads That Go Past The Malls and Big Box Stores.

How about you? Are you up early to get crushed by take advantage of early-bird sales?

Words have meaning. Our words will reflect what is in our souls.

by JanF on Fri Nov 23, 2012 at 04:55:00 AM PST

•  I am at my kitchen table. (3+ / 0-)
              JanF, raina, nomandates

My house will be the extent of my range today. It's a plenty-big house, but that still doesn't take me very far.

Watch out for the other guy when you do go out. They aren't paying attention to you, that's for sure.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway. ~ Mother Teresa

by Melanie in IA on Fri Nov 23, 2012 at 04:58:13 AM PST

•  Also this: (3+ / 0-)
          JanF, raina, nomandates

I have much to be grateful for, even though in my experience it was a rather shitty year in some ways. My clouded view hasn't let me appreciate the good as much as it merits, and I plan to work on that, to enumerate and ponder the good, so I can leave this year with better perspective than I have today.

This morning at 7:45 CT I'll post a diary that will review some of that experience. I'll be honored if you can stop by and take a look. I promise some photos of beautiful quilts, if nothing else.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway. ~ Mother Teresa

by Melanie in IA on Fri Nov 23, 2012 at 04:43:49 AM PST

•  I will watch for it. (3+ / 0-)
            Melanie in IA, raina, nomandates

I took a break for a few days from my babbling brook and the front page. I am sure I missed a lot of good diaries.

But I don't want to be tethered to the GOS. It is sometimes a distraction from reality.

Words have meaning. Our words will reflect what is in our souls.

by JanF on Fri Nov 23, 2012 at 04:57:43 AM PST