View Diary: Walmart Employees Kill Another Alleged Shoplifter (256 comments)

•  Why do you keep saying I am (0+ / 0-)

a doctor?

•  I've asked... for obvious reasons (3+ / 0-)
      radical simplicity, JayRaye, mrkvica

Don't play stupid with me.

•  Why are you going out of your (2+ / 0-)
        Boris49, polecat

way to be hostile? We're talking about Walmart here, and whether they have a "culture of death" or whatever. So why are you attacking me personally? And why do you care what I do for a living anyhow, what difference does that make?

•  Because you creep me out (2+ / 1-)
          radical simplicity, mrkvica
          Hidden by:
          Boris49

A person who cares less about these killings than Walmart strikes me as sociopathic. Maybe that's just your online psychology and you don't act this way in the physical world, but nevertheless.

That's why.

•  Oh boy. You're not going to last long (2+ / 0-)
            Boris49, Catte Nappe

in this community, I can tell already. If this is indeed your first time around.

•  LOL, is that like a death threat (0+ / 0-)

in the physical world?

So that's like a joke then, right, a play on my accusation of sociopathy?

•  You're being accused of being a retread, (1+ / 0-)
                netop

(e.g. a former user that's back) -- there was no implied death threat there.

Time for everybody to chill.  You started this and doc2 finished it.

We're done with this.

5pm beer.  I'm buying the first round.  Be there.  CHILL.

Happy little moron, Lucky little man.
                I wish I was a moron, MY GOD, Perhaps I am!
                —Spike Milligan

by polecat on Tue Nov 27, 2012 at 07:34:07 AM PST

•  You're way out of line. (5+ / 0-)

Personal insults are never tolerated here, and the ones you've made are pretty heinous even if you've tried to veil them.

And your uprater should really reconsider that rec.

I don't agree with doc so much here, but he's laid out a pretty rational discussion and doesn't deserve the comments you've made toward him.

Consider yourself warned. I'll be tossing donuts next time.

© grover

by grover on Tue Nov 27, 2012 at 02:16:46 AM PST

•  That uprater had a run-in with doc2 earlier (1+ / 0-)
              grover

and is passive-agressively scoring points.

Happy little moron, Lucky little man.
              I wish I was a moron, MY GOD, Perhaps I am!
              —Spike Milligan

by polecat on Tue Nov 27, 2012 at 07:35:21 AM PST

•  Well, The uprater might do well to remember (1+ / 0-)
                polecat

That Markos has banned members for uprating ugly crap.

I'm not Markos. I don't pretend to speak for him.

But one can be banned for uprating hateful comments as easily as  making them.  This is a dangerous game to play....

© grover

by grover on Tue Nov 27, 2012 at 11:55:03 AM PST

•  You do realize your user name is "doc2" (2+ / 0-)
      polecat, JayRaye

Are you actually a word document?

"Jersey_Boy" was taken.

by New Jersey Boy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 at 07:38:19 PM PST

•  Yeah I go by doc2 but I can't (2+ / 0-)
        polecat, Boris49

remember anybody in 10+ years just assuming that I MUST be a doctor. It's just a moniker, it has nothing necessarily to do in my case with my job. In any event, the only kind of doctors are not medical doctors, I think people here should get that. If this were a diary about Obamacare, maybe I'd understand someone caring about this anyhow. Seems pretty irrelevant to me in this case. Maybe I am a doctor. Maybe I am an astronaut. Maybe I am a dachshund. I'd just rather not say.

•  If you really were a dachshund, why not dach2? (1+ / 0-)
          doc2

sorry...couldn't resist.

"Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars" --Casey Kasem

by netop on Tue Nov 27, 2012 at 01:29:32 PM PST