View Diary: Popular Culture (Irregular) 20121127: More NCIS Inside Jokes (74 comments)

•  tonight's show was a great episode (8+ / 0-)

I love Abby anyway, but the frying pan -- yes. Absolutely, that's what I would expect in Gibbs' kitchen.

by BlackSheep1 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 at 07:23:15 PM PST

•  Cast iron rules! (4+ / 0-)

I have a skillet exactly like that one!

Warmest regards,

Doc

I would rather die from the acute effects of a broken heart than from the chronic effects of an empty heart. Copyright, Dr. David W. Smith, 2011

by Translator on Tue Nov 27, 2012 at 07:29:21 PM PST

•  as do I. eom (1+ / 0-)
        Translator

by BlackSheep1 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 at 08:25:57 PM PST

•  I used mine last to (2+ / 0-)
          BlackSheep1, myboo

cook the cornbread from which I made the dressing for Thanksgiving to whom I took some to my neighbors who raved about it.

Cooking cornbread also is the very best way to keep a skillet seasoned.  At least in my opinion it is.

Warmest regards,

Doc

by Translator on Tue Nov 27, 2012 at 08:28:54 PM PST

•  heh. I used ours to cook the Thanksgiving (1+ / 0-)
            Translator

sausage, bell pepper, shallot, and mushrooms to go in the dressing ...

by BlackSheep1 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 at 08:42:57 PM PST

•  Sometimes folks get aggravated (0+ / 0-)

when I mention her, but Ashley and I cooked dinner last night for her family.  I did not use my skillet, but DID show her how to make biscuits and dumplings from whole cloth.

I think that Gibbs would cook with his true love.  I know that he does plumbing, and, interestingly, her father and I did some at her house a couple of times recently.

Warmest regards,