View Diary: Updates! "...out of blood pressure meds, the car needed a new battery and the rent is past due..." (280 comments)

•  Smoh, we heat with wood also, (7+ / 0-)

Can I do something to help you? I'd like to.....

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Matthew 5:11

by parsonsbeach on Thu Nov 29, 2012 at 03:13:10 AM PST

•  You are so very kind! (5+ / 0-)

This is our third year of brokeness and I'm getting used to it.  We are lucky in having many trees and many fallen over sycamores (talk about hard to split!). I get satisfaction from the work, though.

Cats are better than therapy, and I'm a therapist.

by Smoh on Thu Nov 29, 2012 at 05:18:11 AM PST

•  (((((((((Smoh))))))))) (2+ / 0-)
        Smoh, parsonsbeach

All blessings heading out to you and yours, honey.

I hope the new year brings great gifts your way.

"Compassion is not weakness, and concern for the unfortunate is not socialism." Hubert H. Humphrey

by Onomastic on Thu Nov 29, 2012 at 08:11:57 AM PST

•  Maybe Onomastic, who is Fantastic (2+ / 0-)
        Onomastic, Smoh

knows how to reach you? I'd love to send you a little something in celebration of "Festivus for the rest of us"

Tis the season     ;o)

by parsonsbeach on Thu Nov 29, 2012 at 08:17:11 AM PST

•  Ono is TOTALLY fantastic. (3+ / 0-)

They don't get any better.  I can feel the sincerity of your offer and have tears of gratitude in my eyes.  My situation is such that it would be useless to accept money.  I need to get my head on straight and find a job.  I have looked a lot, but have little stamina.  Thank you!

Love, Susie

Cats are better than therapy, and I'm a therapist.

by Smoh on Thu Nov 29, 2012 at 09:06:25 AM PST

•  O.k... So tell me straight out what I can do (1+ / 0-)
            Onomastic

to help you. I've got a little, barky dog who wants to know too.

;o)

by parsonsbeach on Thu Nov 29, 2012 at 02:41:47 PM PST

•  Sycamores you say.... We split a lot of Oak. (1+ / 0-)
        Onomastic

It's tough keeping the wood stove going. Maybe you could KosMail me and we could talk some.........

by parsonsbeach on Thu Nov 29, 2012 at 10:40:20 AM PST