View Diary: Moondai Furbutts (125 comments)

•  you have a good heart.n/t (8+ / 0-)

Conservatism is killing this country. Jayden

by swampyankee on Mon Dec 03, 2012 at 02:00:16 PM PST

•  I did feel... (11+ / 0-)

badly for Mei's human mom.  And even though I'm annoyed, I still feel badly for her.  She just seems to have made a whole bunch of really bad decisions that every time we turn around seems to be snowballing!

If anything, Mei Ling did come with a whole barrage of stuff, so she will be one spoiled kitteh!

All the suffering of this world arises from a wrong attitude.The world is neither good or bad. It is only the relation to our ego that makes it seem the one or the other - Lama Anagorika Govinda

by kishik on Mon Dec 03, 2012 at 02:06:44 PM PST

•  It must be so hard to be displaced and then have (7+ / 0-)

to worry about one's pet as well.I hope everything works out
        for Mei Ling and her mom,eighteen year old melodrama and
        all.
         In the meanwhile...she just is so very kewt!

Is anyone's nose out of joint?

Conservatism is killing this country. Jayden

by swampyankee on Mon Dec 03, 2012 at 02:27:03 PM PST

•  Yes... (4+ / 0-)

Kishi peed on a towel in the bathroom right in front of me... all the while staring at me!!  LOL

thankfully it was a towel.  Which I snatched up after he was finished and threw into the bathtub, running water onto it immediately.

My drier went out, remember??  And the delivery and installation of a new one is tomorrow... thank goodness!!  I have not done full laundry really since before Sandy hit!!

by kishik on Mon Dec 03, 2012 at 03:00:13 PM PST

•  When I adopted SamCat,Gummich showed his deep (4+ / 0-)
            kishik, bumbi, arizonablue, Knockbally

disapproval of that act by ruining my 80$ high tops and
            then spraying me,just as I was going into the pootie diary.Then he forgave me..

I'm so glad you're getting a new dryer!I had to wash sheets
            saturday and I improvised a drying rack with three chairs for
            the top sheet and I draped the bottom one over my floor
            lamp-(which is dead also!)-
            Good that life is getting back to normal for you
            and that adorable Mei-ling!
            take care

Conservatism is killing this country. Jayden

by swampyankee on Mon Dec 03, 2012 at 03:20:43 PM PST

•  I totally need the sheets washed!!! (3+ / 0-)
              swampyankee, arizonablue, Knockbally

since the storm, I've changed the bed a couple of times, but then the drier went out.   So the sheets are piling up waiting to be washed and I'm on the last set!

And then thank goodness I do have enough undergarments and stuff - but those are the EASIEST things to wash!

But honestly, I want to get some clothes out to Okiciyap, but want to wash them first.  They are covered in pootie hairs!!  gah!  They were freshly laundered, but the pooties got into the room where they were folded waiting to be packed up (needed boxes).

Mei Ling is really a cutie-pie.  She is wonderfully social and also settled in sooo quickly.  I was able to move her from the bathroom (where I set up all new fosters at first!) to the guests rooms within days.  I think her breeder did a great job at the socialization part!

by kishik on Mon Dec 03, 2012 at 03:27:12 PM PST

•  Fresh sheets are one of the pleasures of life. (3+ / 0-)
                arizonablue, BlackSheep1, Knockbally

Sending clothes to Okiciyap is a great thing to do.I had cleared out all of Lou's clothes and stuff I did'nt use anymore back in August when I moved.Donated them to Good Will.
                  Little Mei Ling is one of the cunningest kittens I have ever
                seen.Just such a little puff ball with gorgeous colours.
                  One of the reasons I love the pootie diaries so-I can indulge
                my yen for a new kitten vicariously.

Conservatism is killing this country. Jayden