View Diary: Judge Rules in Favor of Bain Frauds: Orders Clerk to Permanently Ban WhistleBlower Laser Haas (72 comments)

•  Unclear (1+ / 0-)
    laserhaas

When is the evidentiary hearing on the so-called "Haas Filing?" Did it already take place on Dec 4th or was it rescheduled for a later date?

Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.

by winsock on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 09:02:19 PM PST

•  Or (1+ / 0-)
      laserhaas

Is this the hearing where you were ruled against?

Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.

by winsock on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 09:05:47 PM PST

•  NO - the Haas Filing hearing was POST Poned (1+ / 0-)
        Sandino

at the request of MNAT, Barry Gold and Paul Traub's local counsel (Rosner).

In other words - the very people who have confessed to lying to a judge 34 times - asked the judge for permission to destroy the victim/ witness/ whistleblower

(which IS against the law to do - by the way)

and the Judge said

PERMISSION GRANTED!

by laserhaas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 09:47:36 PM PST

•  So, they asked for a postponement ... (2+ / 0-)
          laserhaas, johnny wurster

so they could gather evidence?  That's hardly an irregularity.  What evidence against you are they likely to produce that will "destroy" you?  If they have such evidence, they're certainly entitled to have it considered.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the universe." -- Albert Einstein

by Neuroptimalian on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 09:56:01 PM PST

•  Not true "Neuroptimalian" - they asked for (0+ / 0-)

the Judge to grant them the relief to Take Over my hearing date and make it theirs.

Where they then LIED openly to the court and CONTINUED to hide the fact that they also work for Bain Capital.

The judge said she has to believe them (despite the fact that they have CONFESSED to lying to her 34 times before)

and that "they" (Bain Capital [secret] attorneys) are the ONLY ones who she grants permission to inform her of the fact that they (Bain Capital) is perpetrating fraud on the court.

They have NO evidence to provide proof they don't have connections to Bain Capital/ Mitt Romney

For here it is (public docket records)

MNAT represents Bain in the Kay Bee Toys case
            and here's proof that Paul Traub was hired in Stage Stores (and also GOT CAUGHT there too - for NOT disclosing his connections)

NOTE

Stage Stores case of Paul Traub lying about his connections to Barry Gold (and by the way - Michael Glazer CEO of Kay Bee was also a Director at Stage Stores)
            was BEFORE the eToys case.

MNAT worked for Romney/ Bain, so did Traub, Gold and Glazer.

Then they all LIED to get inside eToys - PRETENDING to be good faith attorneys to help my company - and they SOLD OUT their court approved clients for the sake (benefit illegal) of their UNapproved clients Bain/ Kay Bee/ Glazer

If they Judge allows that evidence to be put (properly) into the record (as is REQUIRED by Law) - then she has to (by LAW) refer the matter for Prosecution

18 U.S.C. § 3057(a)

What is really transpiring is - they are Faking as if they are going by the law - to PREVENT justice from transpiring.

You don't catch men robbing the bank - hand them the keys to the vault  - and remove the manager!

by laserhaas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 10:08:36 PM PST

•  So sue the attorneys for malpractice. (1+ / 0-)
              laserhaas

by Neuroptimalian on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 10:12:27 PM PST

•  You are being obtuse to the problem at hand (0+ / 0-)

I've got CONFESSIONS

My company was the court appointed fiduciary

The LAW ( § 327(a) - In re Middleton Arms) is UNambiguous and MANDATES that Paul Traub, MNAT and Barry Gold are to be disqualified and refered for criminal prosecution.

HOWEVER;

They were NOT prosecuted (or even investigated)

Because Mitt Romney made one of his very own attorneys to become the United States Attorney over the prosecution.

I've given it to the new US Attorney and even the Public Corruption Task Force (in Los Angeles)

and they SHUT IT DOWN - Threatening career Assistant U.S. Attorneys to keep their mouths shut Or ELSE!

by laserhaas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 10:18:25 PM PST

•  NO - winsock - she said I do NOT have her (1+ / 0-)
      winsock

permission to have a Haas Filing hearing.

The only people that are "permitted" to inform the court that crimes are transpiring - are the very parties who are perpetrating more crimes

(Remember - they have ALREADY confessed to lying/ fraud)

What has really happened is the police told the crooks not to rob the bank. They went ahead and did it anyway. Got CAUGHT in the Robbery.  Then the police took the bank manager out (moi) and handed the Robbers the key to the vault they are fleecing.

The Judge ruled that it doesn't matter anymore (Romney lost the election - Thus - he can STEAL eToys and get away with it)

MNAT can FORGE a Haas Affidavit stating I waived my rights to be paid. But HAAS has NO rights to inform the court that such a filing is a forgery.

by laserhaas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 09:08:18 PM PST

•  There must be more to that story. (3+ / 0-)
        winsock, laserhaas, VetGrl

If your signature to an (implausible) affidavit was forged, the notary involved can be subpoenaed to testify as to whose signature s/he witnessed.  Being denied the right to produce such evidence is grounds for appeal, one which should be won easily, regardless of how corrupt / tired a judge may be.  And judges generally tend to avoid giving obvious grounds for appeal.  Thus there surely must be more to the story of the situation.

by Neuroptimalian on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 10:02:42 PM PST

•  You are making assumptions of Facts NOT in (0+ / 0-)

evidence.

I never said there was a Notary.

The Court ORDERED that MNAT (remember Morris Nichols was the court appointed attorney for me and eToys) - where MNAT was to supply my paperwork to the court for my court approved company (CLI) to get paid.

They (originally) were going to sell eToys to Bain/ KB for $5.4 million.

I made them pay tens of millions.

That is why they (illegally) brought in Barry Gold (from Stage Stores) as President/ CEO

He was also (secretly) a partner of Paul Traubs (and this IS CONFESSED)

So the "diametrically" opposed Creditor v Debtor relationship mandated by Congress NEVER existed.

AFTER MNAT confessed it lied under oath 15 times:

Then, MNAT (while NEVER giving me service) handed the court a Haas Affidavit - stating I had "standing" to "waive" my rights to be compensated $3.7 million and that I "abandoned" the company eToys.

Now - if for even a nano-second - you say that you believe I gave up my rights to be paid; we are done speaking.

The Haas Affidavit says NOTHING about a waiver and actually states (in lines 10 & 11) that I can be paid my fees and expenses. (obviously the judge NEVER read the 2 page item).

What is MOST absurd - is the fact that the court "claims" that I "HAVE" standing to "waive" my rights to be paid; but that I am FORBIDDEN to have standing to inform the court that the (purported) Haas Affidavit is a FORGERY.

by laserhaas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 10:25:51 PM PST

•  First, it'd be helpful if you'd stop ... (3+ / 0-)
            laserhaas, VetGrl, highacidity

repeating yourself.  Continually restating the allegations of fraud, etc., makes your comments too long when we've already been informed of those "facts".

Secondly, affidavits are typically signed before a notary.  It sounds like what you're alleging is not, in fact, a "Haas Affidavit" (i.e., an affidavit purportedly signed by you), but an affidavit concerning you.  Totally different animal.

If the situation is indeed as corrupt as you allege, it sounds like you'll still have to take the issue up on appeal.  But if these attorneys are indeed folks you hired, I'd sue them for malpractice and file a complaint with the state bar seeking disciplinary action.

I was involved in a massive battle against judicial corruption in California.  I know how big an uphill battle things like this are.

If you want people to support you, you should create a blog on the subject and provide links to ALL documents involved so readers can see for themselves what's going on.  A pro per litigant trying to explain complicated legal issues usually persuades no one.

by Neuroptimalian on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 10:41:11 PM PST

•  Yes - I signed a piece of paper in front of a (0+ / 0-)

notary. They spliced it together with another paper from 11 years ago and the notary is no longer at the firm and the firm claims it has NO record.

by laserhaas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 10:54:13 PM PST

•  Okay, I see that it was notarized ... (0+ / 0-)

by a California notary.  I used to be a notary in California.  To obtain that designation, I had to take a test and be fingerprinted (at the Santa Monica Police Dept., I believe).  I also had to post a bond.

I always kept a copy of every document I notarized as part of my records.  I don't remember if that was a requirement.  I do remember that I was required to keep a log book into which I wrote the details of my services.

You might want to contact the California notary licensing organization and tell them you want to file a claim against the bond of Mr. Duckworth.  They may provide enough information to allow you to track him down and go from there.

by Neuroptimalian on Mon Dec 10, 2012 at 11:43:51 AM PST

•  Getting $5k (the statutory max) form Mr. Duckworth (0+ / 0-)

for not keeping the document with him - is to little avail.

His copy would only show the 2 pages in question.

The part that they "display" in open court (always when I'm NOT physically present) - and state it is a "Waiver";

has never been placed in the docket record.

As for the part 2 page item they submitted as docket item 816 (which -  by the way - was Never noticed to me)

states in items 10 & 11 - that CLI "CAN" be paid fees.

Thus, it is Not a waiver.

The judge ruled on this - AFTER - they confessed to lying under oath (In re Brady/ In re Giglio) - thus their testimony is worth less than a grain of salt.

In addition - she is violating the Code (327(a)) - in permitting disqualified counsels to stay in place - at the direct (readily apparent) material adverse harm of their court approved clients.

The FIX is IN - because the Circuit Senior Justice also came from MNAT and (at least one other) was promoted to the Circuit - to quash the case.

There are more than 257 counts in this case and they are continuing (as they did on December 4, 2012) to mount the counts.

I am now forced (because the judge erroneously banned me from filing in her court) - to go to another (and higher) authority.

We cannot permit a few bad apples to be able to wreck an entire system of justice.

by laserhaas on Mon Dec 10, 2012 at 12:17:09 PM PST

•  LOOK DOWN to comment - I KNOW (0+ / 0-)

this is getting TOO slim here...

by laserhaas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 10:54:51 PM PST

•  You can see the affidavit for yourself (0+ / 0-)

Here (PDF).  It's near the end.

•  A different take on CLI getting paid (2+ / 0-)
            Adam B, winsock

From one of Troubled Company Reporters' regular reports on industry news:

The Post Effective Date Committee asked the Bankruptcy Court to dismiss Collateral Logistics' claims because the Firm acted in bad faith by ignoring its own retention agreement, failing to file fee applications and failing to prosecute its proofs of claim.

The Debtors hired Collateral Logistics in April 2001 to assist in the liquidation of the estate inventory and to establish security measures to ensure there was no diminution of assets during the liquidation process. Since its retention, the Firm has failed to file any fee applications or provide the Debtors with records and invoices to support the amounts it listed in its proofs of claims.

The Committee's counsel, Frederick B. Rosner, Esq., at Jaspan Schlesinger Hoffman, LLP, told the Bankruptcy Court that the Debtors had expressed dissatisfaction over the services provided by Collateral Logistics.  Their complaints include lost equipment and the validity of the fees and expenses that Collateral Logistics sought to charge to the Debtors' estates.

Here's a link (emphasis added).  It's a long page but the piece can easily be found by running a "find" on eToys.

Haas's claim that its was MNAT's job to make sure Haas got paid is utter nonsense (and MNAT was most assuredly not CLI's or Haas's counsel).

MNAT was supposed to assist with the formal fee applications, which makes sense because they can be tricky.  To do so, however, MNAT needed the underlying documents, e.g., invoices and statements of services, which Haas failed to provide.

•  See where reasoning gets you? (4+ / 0-)
          VetGrl, IndieGuy, MGross, highacidity

The diarist is a CT junkie who will never answer a straight question.

•  That is why I have a White House Petition (0+ / 0-)

You KNOW that B O would NEVER stand for this (and wants to spank Wall Street - plus find a reason to tighten up the regulations).

I've got a WONDERFUL surprise

(she helped me gain POWERful friends)
      by going Off the deep end.

by laserhaas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 09:09:53 PM PST

•  I'm not so sure of this (1+ / 0-)
        laserhaas

Obama refused to prosecute Bush administration officials who were complicit in some pretty questionable practices.  How much of this was due to political considerations, I don't know.  But anything that smells of going after Romney may not be something that Obama would wish to pursue.

Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.

by winsock on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 09:19:30 PM PST

•  So, the premise B4 the election was Romney (0+ / 0-)

could NOT be investigated - because it would (appear) to be politico motivated.

Now that the election is over - Mitt Romney is Hands OFF - because it "smells" of going after Romney?????

How can it be claimed as retaliatory (what they are REALLY doing to me) - when Romney lost and Obama won?

Are you holding to the premise that all one has to do to get off with organized crime - is to simply run for office (and therefore be immune from prosecution)????

That's a Very SCARY precedent!

by laserhaas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 09:27:31 PM PST

•  Well (1+ / 0-)
            laserhaas

if you can't do it pro se and action by the President is the only alternative, it doesn't look promising.  Is there no one in Delaware, uncorrupted and with standing?  Must this be handled in bankruptcy court? What's your stake in this?

Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.

by winsock on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 09:50:00 PM PST

•  2 things - 'winsock' - I've ALWAYS had attorneys (0+ / 0-)

from the very beginning - until they CONFESSED.

Then - all my attorneys told the court that I vanished
              (when my files and computer were actually in their office and I was there Every Day).

It is AGAINST the Law - for an attorney to fail to inform the court that "other" lawyers are Breaking the Law

18 U.S.C. § 4 MisPrison of a Felony

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This is the real name for "knowledge before and after the fact of crimes transpiring".

Do you NOT find it at least a little bit odd - that I turned down their bribe, reported them, they confessed (in part) and then my court approved attorneys abandoned me?

by laserhaas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 09:57:36 PM PST

•  So file a complaint with the state bar. (1+ / 0-)
                laserhaas

by Neuroptimalian on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 10:06:30 PM PST

•  Ha Ha. Do you KNOW who sits on the State Bar? (0+ / 0-)

And (especially) - who Chairs the Bankruptcy Bar?

none other than

M N A T

N'est-ce pas!

by laserhaas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 10:27:17 PM PST

•  So file a complaint with a federal grand jury. (1+ / 0-)
                    laserhaas

by Neuroptimalian on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 10:43:00 PM PST

•  I'm talking to former fed agents and former (0+ / 0-)

State Supreme Court justice (retired in other states)

about my options.           I've many.

Because they have engaged in Fraud on the Court (as OFFICERS of the Court) - there's NO SOL (In re Hazel Atlas Glass U.S. Sup (1944)) (which was cited by both the judge in this case and the U.S. Trustee).

However;

Had Romney NOT run for POTUS - no one would care.

The fact is, his hubris (and even the judge's haughtier) to go forth in bad faith - has assisted my chances GREATLY

I've (recently) made new (powerful) friends and may even take on a serious partner (who will relieve me from my indigent status and provide counsel).

Meanwhile - I have more than 10 days to appeal (FRAP)
                      because the Federal Government is "named" as a party (I've 45 days).

Within 2 weeks, I am going to make a decision
                      and do something that is no longer a vain effort of going up against those damnation bent to bury (cover up) the case to save face.

Unless they get a new dose of common sense (because my only goal is to do my job)

We are ALL IN - and the results will be worth of same.

by laserhaas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 10:52:03 PM PST

•  Well, if you have the benefit ... (2+ / 0-)
                        laserhaas, highacidity

of such high-level and high-powered advisers, there's nothing I can suggest to top what they can come up with.  Good luck in your battle.

by Neuroptimalian on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 10:55:21 PM PST

•  I will "know" their true intent - in short order. (0+ / 0-)

You are in reception of PM's (2)

and know that I sought to assist your cause, when you were unjustly placed (and even spent time/ money to get the word out).

You are a True American of the best kind!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

(btw - if there's anyone you know needs help - that is what I do now - Too!)

by laserhaas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 11:19:06 PM PST

•  Even if everything you say is true, ... (1+ / 0-)
            VClib

it's not Obama's problem to deal with.  That's what the appeals process is for.  There's also the possible option of filing a complaint with a federal grand jury.

by Neuroptimalian on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 10:05:31 PM PST

•  I've gone to appeals. The Judge that went after (0+ / 0-)

them (Delaware Dist Ct Kent A Jordan) and NY Supreme Court Moskowitz - were Both Promoted OFF the case.

KAJ to the 3rd Cir

Moskowitz to the NY Sup Ct of Appeals

Then their rulings were totally ignored and the cases closed

the NY Supreme Ct case (601805/2002) has been placed (ENTIRELY) Under SEAL to hide their crimes

These guys are WAY too powerful to do anything with - (other than) - to keep trying and trying to find my Eliot Ness.

The judge is forbidden by law to Block filings (as is the clerk) and the 3rd Circuit said the FRAP do NOT apply to this case.

by laserhaas on Sun Dec 09, 2012 at 10:12:38 PM PST

•  There's that FRAP claim again (4+ / 0-)
                Rich in PA, Adam B, winsock, Catte Nappe

Haas has made this claim before and it has to do with Robert Alber's appeal getting dismissed because he failed to timely file his opening brief, even after numerous extentions.  From what I can tell based on available documents, he sought to invoke a specific appellate rule to argue that the brief he finally submitted to the district court was timely filed.

It's a mertless claim.

Bankruptcy court orders are subject to two layers of appeal.  The first is to either the district court or, in jurisdictions that have them, the bankruptcy appellate panel.  The losing party from this first appeal would then go to the circuit court.

That first layer of appeal is very plainly governed by Part VIII of the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.  The Advisory Committee Note to Rule 8001 unambiguously explains:

These rules in Part VIII apply only to appeals to the district courts or bankruptcy appellate panels. Subsequent appeals to the courts of appeals, or direct appeals by agreement of the parties under 28 U.S.C. §1293(b), are governed by the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure.
                See here for the text of Rule 8001 and Advisory Committee Notes; see here for Part VIII table of contents.

Rule 6(b) of the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure is likewise unambiguous:

These rules apply to an appeal to a court of appeals under 28 U.S.C. §158(d) from a final judgment, order, or decree of a district court or bankruptcy appellate panel exercising appellate jurisdiction under 28 U.S.C. §158(a) or (b).
                To summarize, when Alber appealed from the bankruptcy court, the Bankruptcy Rules applied.  When he appealed from the district court, the Appellate Rules applied.  There is no room for an argument to the contrary.