Skip to main content

View Diary: Republicans mugged by reality on Election Day (147 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  What is scary is that Republicans... (8+ / 0-)

    seem to be incapable of learning that they are being lied to and responding appropriately.

    One GOPer said to me, "If only 10 percent of what they say about Clinton is true, he ought to be impeached." My response: Since 90% of what they say is lies, why would we believe the other 10%?"

    Most Democrats are skeptical of their leaders and unafraid to say so. Democrats who try to bully other Dems into becoming mindless cheerleaders exist, but they get challenged. In the GOP, the bullies run things and GOPers fall for the same lies again and again.

    Until they start recognizing they have been systematically tricked, we will not solve the nation's problems.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

  • Recommended (145)
  • Community (68)
  • Elections (34)
  • Media (33)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (31)
  • Environment (30)
  • 2016 (29)
  • Law (28)
  • Culture (27)
  • Civil Rights (26)
  • Barack Obama (24)
  • Hillary Clinton (24)
  • Science (23)
  • Climate Change (23)
  • Republicans (23)
  • Labor (21)
  • Economy (19)
  • Marriage Equality (19)
  • Jeb Bush (18)
  • Josh Duggar (18)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site