View Diary: Obama Administration to Cruel GOP Governors: HELL NO. (77 comments)

•  Stop lying, not one single person here has (1+ / 0-)
    james321

said that this is the President's plan.

This is a Republican proposal which has been widely reported.

To my knowledge thus far Senator Sanders is the only one in the Senate Democratic Caucus who has soundly rebuffed this proposal:

WE NEVER FORGET Our Labor Martyrs: a project to honor the men, women and children who lost their lives in Freedom's Cause. For Nov: Lives lost trying to earn a living.

by JayRaye on Mon Dec 10, 2012 at 08:04:42 PM PST

•  Really? Not One Single Person? (1+ / 0-)
      Lawrence

You sure you want to make that claim?

This post is dedicated to myself, without whom, I'd be somebody else. Though I'd still be an asshole. My Music: [http://www.myspace.com/beetwasher]

by Beetwasher on Mon Dec 10, 2012 at 08:19:27 PM PST

•  Please, by all means, enlighten me (1+ / 0-)
        elwior

who on this thread?
        where?

by JayRaye on Tue Dec 11, 2012 at 07:35:30 AM PST

•  Oh, Now It's On This Thread, Huh (0+ / 0-)

Nice goalpoast maneuvering.

by Beetwasher on Tue Dec 11, 2012 at 07:50:17 AM PST

•  We are talking about lives at stake (1+ / 0-)
            elwior

and snark and sarcasm and distortion is the best you can come up with?

Which side are you on?

If someone out of 500,000 members on this entire site said this is Obama's plan and not a GOP plan, well, then, I guess you are right now, aren't you.

Thanks for fine contribution to this conversation.
            Please proceed, Beetwasher.

by JayRaye on Tue Dec 11, 2012 at 08:21:30 AM PST

•  Lives Are At Stake And Your Turning Your Fire (0+ / 0-)

On our best ally, President Obama, who has expanded M/M, and in doing so, he's saving millions of lives.

But let's trash him with slurs and innuendo based on bullshit rumors.

Very productive!

by Beetwasher on Tue Dec 11, 2012 at 10:09:39 AM PST

•  please proceed beetwasher (0+ / 0-)

once again I'm asking you to show me where I have turned my fire on the President, or where someone has claimed that he is the source of the Republican plan

once again you go off spreading your lies,

show us some proof, plz

this is my 3rd request, btw

some may begin to think you are full it.

WE NEVER FORGET Our Labor Martyrs: a project to honor the men, women and children who lost their lives in Freedom's Cause. For Dec: Life so cheap; property so sacred.

by JayRaye on Tue Dec 11, 2012 at 04:40:25 PM PST

•  Easy Peasy (0+ / 0-)

Posters shitting all over the President all over the place there:

"I am scared to death that a back room deal will be made and the grand pronouncement will come out "everyone has to sacrifice" and the deed will be done."

"I got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach
                  when I read Obama head to head with Boehner. At this point I almost trust the TPers more."It's scary that our best hope for preserving (19+ / 0-)

"what passes for the American safety net may well be teabagger intransigence in the House, because they'll reject any Boehner-Obama "compromise" that raises taxes by even a token amount."

Just a few. Now whose full of it, Chester?

by Beetwasher on Wed Dec 12, 2012 at 06:57:38 AM PST

• Media (28)
  • Republicans (28)
  • Barack Obama (25)
  • Law (24)
  • Labor (23)
  • Spam (22)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (20)
  • International (19)
  • Economy (19)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site