View Diary: Ban Suburbia, Not Guns. (307 comments)

•  I've disagreed with you before, how tacky of (0+ / 0-)

you to keep bringing it up.

And I will cherish yesterday's comment from you forever or until you say something really stupid again, whichever comes first.

Oh look, you are being unduly critical of my glasses and you've never even seen them! That's not very smart. At all.

I now know what comes first.

**Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does** h/t Clytemnestra/Victoria Jackson

by glorificus on Mon Jan 07, 2013 at 04:07:03 PM PST

•  (shakes head and smiles ruefully) (1+ / 0-)
      glorificus

Right now, I'm more worried about my OWN eyesight, and I mean that literally and not allegorically as in previous.
      Apparently I haz had a stoopid.

"Everything I do is blown out of proportion. It really hurts my feelings." - Paris Hilton

by kestrel9000 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 at 01:59:50 AM PST

•  Some days it is better to just stay in bed. (0+ / 0-)

Of course, that can be a sign of clinical depression, so getting up is better.

by glorificus on Tue Jan 08, 2013 at 07:19:41 AM PST

•  So you think the "stoopied you haz" was (0+ / 0-)

reccing CherryTheTart's comment? What do you think about the comment you wrote that led to her flameout in the first place?

We were not ahead of our time, we led the way to our time.

by i understand on Tue Jan 08, 2013 at 08:00:06 AM PST

•  and your roll in this was what exactly? (4+ / 0-)

(obvious pastry reference)

•  My role is that I believed this... (0+ / 0-)
            If you are against the right to keep and bear arms, come join our conversation. We look forward to seeing you, as long as you engage in a civil discussion.

We were not ahead of our time, we led the way to our time.

by i understand on Tue Jan 08, 2013 at 12:52:50 PM PST

•  You're completely blameless, of course. (5+ / 0-)

Running around comment threads ankle biting is like so grownup, and promotes such intellectual discussion. Throwing fuel on the fire helps the discourse here at the DailyKos so much. Sorry, everyone is to blame, including me, but of course, not you.
           Under no other topic would it be allowed that a man of non-white status would be called a racist. Under no other topic would a trans person be called a traitor to their gender. Normally enjoyed writers in any other topic  but if they support certain things, they are outcasts to be despised and driven off on rails.
           Flame on, I'm going back to work.

"The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced." -Zappa My Site

by meagert on Tue Jan 08, 2013 at 09:42:01 AM PST