View Diary: Quit whining. (109 comments)

•  Why did I rec this Diary? (0+ / 0-)

Because I don't HR ideas that I don't approve of.  I don't think I've HR'ed more than 3 or 4 times in my 5 years or so here.  While I think this Diary on its own is a rude rant that's specious :-)  and adds nothing to the debate, it's not actively promoting anything that detracts either nor does it go outside of what I understand the real boundaries here.  BTW; I haven't bothered to read "Zeb"s other posts or diarys, if there are any.

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking. A. A. Milne

by Memory Corrupted on Wed Dec 19, 2012 at 12:46:07 PM PST

•  Check this diarist's history. (4+ / 0-)

You say you haven't read his posts or diaries; his comment history today shows that he's not here to talk sincerely, he's just trying to shit-stir.

Please rethink your rec.  The HR's are not about unapproved ideas, they're about classic trolling.

"The first drawback of anger is that it destroys your inner peace; the second is that it distorts your view of reality. If you come to understand that anger is really unhelpful, you can begin to distance yourself from anger." - The Dalai Lama

by auron renouille on Wed Dec 19, 2012 at 12:51:53 PM PST

•  Yup, Zeb's comments are (fill in insult here) and (0+ / 0-)

I may end up writing a diary about my opinions on this, but the rec will stay until tonight anyway.  I'm just not yet convinced an HR is appropriate for the Diary simply for his acting as a (fill in insult here).  Honestly, sometimes I feel members here use the HR as a surrogate middlefinger rather than a tool to identify policy violations.  I do agree he's deserved all the HRs and more for his comments but I'm reluctant to extend that to the opinion piece of it.

by Memory Corrupted on Wed Dec 19, 2012 at 01:05:19 PM PST

•  Troll? (0+ / 0-)

Really? Go look at all of my comments and my facebook page... Zeb Norris, the one in Vermont... if you think I'm not an actual Liberal/Progressive.
        Go ahead, I'll wait here Mr. Judge.

•  Don't get so high and mighty on this. The (0+ / 0-)

diary and your recent quotes are rude, derisive and incendiary.  They don't reflect well.

by Memory Corrupted on Thu Dec 20, 2012 at 01:00:34 PM PST

•  you could do neither. n/t (0+ / 0-)

"Okay, until next time. Keep sending me your questions, and I will make fun of you... I mean, answer them." - Strong Bad

by AaronInSanDiego on Wed Dec 19, 2012 at 08:32:04 PM PST

•  Yes, but the rec was in counterpoint to (0+ / 0-)

what I feel are reactive 'feelings' HR's, rather than deserved 'anti-troll' HR's.

by Memory Corrupted on Thu Dec 20, 2012 at 12:57:54 PM PST