View Diary: Emotional Intelligence. (225 comments)

•  The issue you here (0+ / 0-)

is not your pleasure or her bias, it is her assertion of fiction as fact. Someone must insist on truthfulness, or the end of the road is a version Fox News on the left.

"Fascism is attracting the dregs of humanity- people with a slovenly biography - sadists, mental freaks, traitors." - ILYA EHRENBURG

by durrati on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 05:04:26 AM PST

•  You've missed the forest for the trees (0+ / 0-)

Big picture is what matters here, not the pieces or the threads, but the whole fabric. I think most people get that. Everyone knows where shiz stands, and they get what she was saying.

by ZhenRen on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 09:14:57 AM PST

•  you guys are hopeless (1+ / 0-)
        ZhenRen

you sound like the Romney campaign....

by durrati on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 04:36:34 PM PST

•  LOL! (0+ / 0-)

I'm literally chuckling out loud. Really, I am. Romney? You don't know me, and I won't enlighten you. But rest assured you are far more like Romney than I am.

by ZhenRen on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 07:01:26 PM PST

•  When caught peddling lies about (0+ / 0-)

the president, the Rmoney Campaign had much the same response, that they weren't going to let facts stand in the way of a good narrative...look in the mirror.

by durrati on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 07:24:13 PM PST

•  Well... (0+ / 0-)

Okay. In the spirit of this diary, I think I'll take her advice.

by ZhenRen on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 08:48:56 PM PST