View Diary: welcome to Liberal G Club (31 comments)

•  I'm the resident non-gun owner, it looks like. (8+ / 0-)

I was trained by my Dad (a lifelong NRA member and Safety Instructor) to utilize said tools properly.

I'm not sure what I can contribute to the group yet. I'm sure I'll find something to do...

Thank you for the invite and a place to relax a bit.

;)

by gerrilea on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 08:24:55 PM PST

•  welcome, (6+ / 0-)

there are several folks who contributed to RKBA who didn't own a gun, and for many decades I never owned a gun, having shot in college. So much about shooting is logistical, since most of my issues and costs are traveling considerable distance to matches. There are winter league matches that I may try going to and I might even take a camera to share the events here since it's in a moderately scenic area.

yksitoista ulotteinen presidentin shakki. / tappaa kaikki natsit "Nous sommes un groupuscule" (-9.50; -7.03) 政治委员, 政委‽ Warning - some snark above ‽

by annieli on Fri Dec 21, 2012 at 08:34:28 PM PST

•  Me, too (2+ / 0-)
      gerrilea, krwada

no gun, it's been decades since I shot one. mr.u target shoots with friends, tho. Neither one of us are owners. We've thought about it, never seem to have the money and decided if we do it will be in a few yrs when we retire and have the time.

We can be the cheerleaders, gerrilea!

"The scientific nature of the ordinary man is to go on out and do the best you can." John Prine

by high uintas on Sat Dec 22, 2012 at 07:37:26 PM PST

•  You know, I thought I'd just hang around in the (2+ / 0-)
        krwada, high uintas

office and clean the cobwebs from the corners and straighten the pictures up a bit...maybe answer the phones...???

I'll can always find something to do!

;)

by gerrilea on Sun Dec 23, 2012 at 08:15:00 AM PST

•  That does sound more appropriate (2+ / 0-)
          gerrilea, krwada

I am ancient after all. Who needs an ancient cheerleader.

by high uintas on Sun Dec 23, 2012 at 08:41:07 AM PST

•  ;) You don't want to see me in a skirt these (2+ / 0-)
            high uintas, krwada

days!

ROFL!

by gerrilea on Sun Dec 23, 2012 at 08:53:22 AM PST

• Recommended (128)
  • Community (64)
  • Elections (24)
  • Environment (23)
  • Media (23)
  • Culture (22)
  • Civil Rights (22)
  • Science (21)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (21)
  • Law (21)
  • Josh Duggar (20)
  • Labor (18)
  • Economy (17)
  • Ireland (16)
  • Marriage Equality (16)
  • Bernie Sanders (16)
  • 2016 (15)
  • Hillary Clinton (15)
  • Rescued (15)
  • Climate Change (15)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site