Skip to main content

View Diary: "A constant concern with pleasing women eventually turns a man into a woman." (255 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  He must think male gynecologists (5+ / 0-)

    are all feminized metrosexuals. Same with male specialists in breast cancer in women.

    I guarantee 95% of all women who come into contact with Adams conclude within 60 seconds that he's a gigantic douchebag. Evidently he found a woman from the remaining 5%.

    He's right up there with the numbskull GOPer in OK who introduced a bill to outlaw fetuses in food.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site