Skip to main content

View Diary: My mother-in-law fell tonight, doesn't want to go to the doc. Can I get some advice? (142 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Are there organizations for the Aging near you? (3+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    Mr Robert, FarWestGirl, Maudlin

    I am asking this, because these agencies sometimes can suggest (or provide) a geriatric social worker or psychologist with specific skills in finessing these situations.

    The hoarders thing seems relevant, and hints to mental imbalances. If you've ever watched those cable series, a formal intervention and aftercare is often required.

    Good luck.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site