View Diary: President Obama got exactly what he has wanted for 4 years tonight. Updated (253 comments)

•  MB, we are supposed to attack Republicans. (0+ / 0-)

I didn't think it was that nice for Dems, either, although E. Warren received good support.

I was pleased the usual President Obama attackers were more muted, but they are already back in force.

**Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does** h/t Clytemnestra/Victoria Jackson

by glorificus on Wed Jan 02, 2013 at 06:51:41 AM PST

•  Good grief... (1+ / 0-)
      cany

...We weren't that nice to Dems? What site do you have us confused with? Did you notice that we raised $3.25 million for 24 other Democrats besides Warren?

by Meteor Blades on Wed Jan 02, 2013 at 07:55:29 AM PST

•  We are looking at different things. (0+ / 0-)

I'm remembering what I read, you are counting the money.

by glorificus on Wed Jan 02, 2013 at 08:10:48 AM PST

•  How do you suppose we raised that money?... (1+ / 0-)
          cany

...You think it had nothing to do with what was written?

by Meteor Blades on Wed Jan 02, 2013 at 08:17:44 AM PST

•  This site is never one thing. I'm remembering (0+ / 0-)

criticisms, usually not of Dem candidates, and you are remembering praises. I know I enjoyed anything written about Heidi Heitkamp, I think my mom even voted for her.

You will not convince me there are NEVER any criticisms of Dems on here. I find those accountability purists sometimes annoying. It was better though, although since Monday I see it swinging back.

I'm glad how the elections turned out, and look forward to more gains in 2014.

by glorificus on Wed Jan 02, 2013 at 08:39:55 AM PST

•  Well, of course, I won't convince you... (3+ / 0-)
              tytalus, glorificus, cany

...that there are never any criticism of Dems here. Because I make them myself, including Heidi Heitkamp, whose amazing win I wrote about. The point is that at a site devoted to electing more and better Dems with an emphasis now on the latter, there WILL be criticisms, and sometimes sharp ones. And sometimes we will argue in favor of jettisoning some Dems. Politics ain't beanbag.

Happy new year. And, yes, we agree: more gains in 2014.

by Meteor Blades on Wed Jan 02, 2013 at 08:52:24 AM PST