View Diary: Liberals Diss Biden By Talking About Hillary2016 (74 comments)

•  I'm not sure I see the difference between (4+ / 0-)

this

Hillary and her supporters are acting as if she is entitled to the presidency, why?
    and
    I think Joe has earned the honor of the Presidency....I really think this is Joe’s time.
    Can you explain?

Certainly from our standpoint, this gives us a sense of momentum -- when the United States has accolades tossed its way, rather than shoes. - PJ Crowley

by nsfbr on Fri Jan 04, 2013 at 07:06:57 AM PST

•  I think Joe has come up (0+ / 0-)

and deserves a shot, more than Hillary.  ok maybe that was not a good explanation.  But I stand by both statements.  I am just offering a different opinion

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book"-Nietzsche

by the Pollitikat on Fri Jan 04, 2013 at 09:08:06 AM PST

•  My opinion, and that's all it is (0+ / 0-)

is that you have no idea, at all, about what Hillary has done in terms of public service.

I am open to either of these fine people running for the nomination, as well as others.

Finally, I find this diary a hit job based on zero factual information.  Again, my opinion.

by nsfbr on Fri Jan 04, 2013 at 09:26:28 AM PST

•  And by the way, (0+ / 0-)

it wasn't that long ago when you posted a diary that said Biden wasn't viable and should be replaced.  At least your banality is consistent.

by nsfbr on Fri Jan 04, 2013 at 09:29:34 AM PST

•  Yeah, I know -- but I was thinking about the (0+ / 0-)

future and since Obama did not replace him I have adjusted, whats wrong with that.  if I have to choose between Biden and Hillary, I choose Biden I think he is more real and effective

by the Pollitikat on Fri Jan 04, 2013 at 04:56:33 PM PST

•  he has become more viable (0+ / 0-)

that is clear, and I dont think Obama will back Hillary over Biden, I think if Biden wants it Obama will support him, it would look crazy for him not to support his Vice President

by the Pollitikat on Fri Jan 04, 2013 at 04:57:57 PM PST