Skip to main content

View Diary: The family of Richard Myers needs our help (70 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Sounds like they might need legal help? (1+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:

    Might there be a local agency that would intercede on any apparently descriminatory housing issues --- especially in light of the tenant's disability?

    Is there an Independent Living Center nearby?

    The Independence Center

    And/or, Protection and Advocacy agency?

    The Legal Center

    Both might help with the landlord issue, or refer to someone who can, and may be good resources for future advice and support on other matters.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site