View Diary: Probably the Most Offensive and Judgemental Disclaimer I have ever seen! (23 comments)

•  Sure it slanders the illumanati (0+ / 0-)

but it doesn't seem to be offensive to anyone else.  And I'm not sure how it is supposed to be anti-semitic.  I think the context of "children of Israel" is meant to be people of the Abrahamic faiths (ie Jews, Christians and Muslims).  Regardless of who they actually meant (and they probably don't mean Muslims but I was being generous)  I read it as an attack against Jews and Christians and not an accusation as an attack by the Jews.

So, I'm not sure I'm with you on this one but I must admit that it is difficult to fully understand conspiracy theorists and it's not surprising that reasonable people can come to different conclusions about a relatively vague paragraph by a CT.

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein

by theotherside on Wed Jan 09, 2013 at 05:11:23 AM PST

•  Children of Israel are African Americans,according (1+ / 0-)
      Catte Nappe

to the The Honorable Elijah Muhammad who said that Almighty God Allah revealed to him that the Black people of America are The Real Children of Israel. And we are The Choice of God; and that unto us He will deliver His Promise.

"If the past sits in judgment on the present, the future will be lost." Winston Churchill

by Kvetchnrelease on Wed Jan 09, 2013 at 05:40:26 AM PST

•  Two points (3+ / 0-)
        debedb, WearyIdealist, Neuroptimalian

1) Others have different interpretations of what is meant by "Children of Israel".  A quick google shows that (some) Christians believe they are also the "Children of Israel".

2) Even if we go with you definition, I'm not sure how this would make the paragraph in question anti-semitic.

Anyway, I guess it's really not worth debating too much although I've spent two comments on this non-issue.  (Unless I'm really missing something)

by theotherside on Wed Jan 09, 2013 at 07:05:32 AM PST

•  What about "The Jews are the Illuminatus" (0+ / 0-)

First that isn't even a word, that aside, I take exception to ANY Gross Generalization, my Jewish friends don't even know what the Illuminati is, LET ALONE ARE THEY PART OF IT! I can hardly believe anyone that is able to say ALL JEWS ARE, and such.  According to the Bible, God's Chosen people are the Children of Israel, whom we refer to as the Jewish people, but in Fact, it is anyone who is a direct descendent of the Tribe of Israel.  The thing is THE JEWISH PEOPLE are not MENTIONED in the video, nor are the Children of Israel.  The video is about Eugenics, and the Racist founders of Planned Parenthood, jews are mention NO WHERE, as a matter of fact, most Slave owners were in fact CHRISTIANS!

I also found the quote about the African dscendent and Hispanic "whores" offensive. The video never refers to these people in ANY degrading fashion, and instead makes a point that tey are being victimized by the white powe elite who are trying to exterminate them, as if they had no choice in the abortion issue!

- Jeff US Army/Retired ... With a long enough lever one person can move the World! DoSomething-Anything.Info

by l3m0n on Wed Jan 09, 2013 at 09:22:55 AM PST

•  In this instance the intended interpretation is AA (0+ / 0-)

The term Maafa is used to refer to the African Holocaust, most often in the history of slavery. The Maafa21 film is targeting abortion as a manifestation of African American genocide.

"No one life is more important than another. No one voice is more valid than another. Each life is a treasure. Each voice deserves to be heard." Patriot Daily News Clearinghouse & Onomastic

by Catte Nappe on Wed Jan 09, 2013 at 10:20:28 AM PST

•  Correct, but the "link" is through (0+ / 0-)

Planned Parenthood's founders as Eugenics believers and Racists, as if Planned Parenthood is forced upon women of African Descent, and they have no responsibility in there own irresponsible choices, and a choice in having the abortion or not.

And how is abortion "genocide", more whites have abortions than African Americans, just not at Planned Parenthood, because most white women having abortions have insurance that pays for it at a private physician or hospital.  Planned Parenthood is CLASSIST, providing services to the poor and under-served, while the middle class go elsewhere.

I see no genocide here, only irresponsible woman owning their responsibility, and not forcing their irresponsible choice upon an innocent life.

To call this GENOCIDE is to victimize woman that have made a CHOICE.

I am ANTI-ABORTION, I see every life as valuable, this film is actually making me re-think my position, maybe there are people NOT fit to be parent though their own actions, and maybe they can't see th BLESSING of a child, now I wonder if it is RIGHT to bring an innocent child into this type of situation.

BIRTH CONTRO FOLKS, use a condom! End of issue!

by l3m0n on Wed Jan 09, 2013 at 10:51:11 AM PST

•  Yikes - I can see you are "ANTI-ABORTION"! (1+ / 0-)
              FloraLine
              "women of African Descent, ....responsibility in there own irresponsible choices"
              "irresponsible woman owning their responsibility, and not forcing their irresponsible choice upon an innocent life."
              The video is a product of some of your fellow ANTI-ABORTION fanatics who believe it is helpful to your cause to enlist support from the AA community by painting abortion as a deliberate attempt by whites to eliminate black children.  Not sure by what pretzel logic you manage to conclude that their stategy vicitimizes women who have made a choice (a choice to be irresponsible, apparently).
              You are all ill-informed and judgmental busybodies.

by Catte Nappe on Wed Jan 09, 2013 at 11:53:33 AM PST