View Diary: GOP was crying 'tyranny' before Obama speech ever happened. Of course. (104 comments)

•  F U very much, too (0+ / 0-)

See divineorder's comment above, and my elaboration.

Peace.

I'm part of the "bedwetting bunch of website Democrat base people (DKos)." - Rush Limbaugh, 10/16/2012 Torture is Wrong! We live near W so you don't have to. Send love.

by tom 47 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 at 06:12:00 PM PST

•  Well, hey, fella, I didn't say Texas should be (1+ / 0-)
      BrianParker14

allowed to secede. They lost that right when they got their silly little a$$es thoroughly whipped in the Civil War. But, people can lose their citizenship for acts of treason. So, if the wingnuts want to continue undermining the Constitution, I think they had better decide if they hate Obama more than they love America. Furthermore, there actually is a constitutional power to expel states from the union, just not the power to leave unilaterally. So, some states had better quit wearing out their welcome with the rest of the nation. I don't think we should have to apologize for saying this to them. They should apologize to us.

So, effing peace to you too.

Just doing my part to piss off right wing nuts, one smart ass comment at a time.

by tekno2600 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 at 06:42:13 PM PST

•  And these fools are our fault..how? (1+ / 0-)
        tekno2600

I won't be painted with the same brush, tekno.

I see that your comment was a bit more nuanced - - sorry, I think I only saw red.

My point: we're all one country.  Period.  Anything else is unacceptable, whether secession, or inviting or insisting that someone leave, or that a small group of idiots need to take the rest of us with them just for living in the same jurisdiction.  I won't do it, no one can make me, and I don't have to put up with such crap from others.

In fact, I believe you and I were actually making the same point.  My mistake.

And yes: peace.

by tom 47 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 at 06:59:28 PM PST

•  No worries, dude. I don't paint you with the brush (0+ / 0-)

I use for wingnuts. The main function of that brush is for cleaning the porcelain throne, and for sanitizing the occasional teabagger who is captured behind blue state lines. I was jokingly offering to help you rid your states of various right wing loons...but alas, I know it will not so easy.

Thanks for fighting the good fight from inside the red states. Some of those states may turn blue sooner than people think, with the demographic wave that is ready to crash on the GOP on coming years.

by tekno2600 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 at 07:13:36 PM PST

•  Re: yer sig (0+ / 0-)

yes, I am all in with the smart ass comments (obviously)!

It's l.ike explaining to my relatives who have never lived anywhere but California what it's like here.  Don't blame us: come help, or at least stop yer gripin'.

Come on down and I'll share a beer, and we can talk Texas, and the U.S.  Open invite.

by tom 47 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 at 07:57:20 AM PST

•  Thanks, bud. I know there are lots of good folks (0+ / 0-)

down in Texas. I still have some relatives there, though most have escaped to the north and east. If all the crazy right wingers were to be magically removed, you'd have an even more beautiful state. But, since that's unlikely to happen any time soon, we will just have to all help each other fight the good fight.

by tekno2600 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 at 05:11:21 PM PST