View Diary: Erick Erickson tries to turn down the crazy ... and fails (182 comments)

•  Don't forget (0+ / 0-)

Markos was in on that.  Until he got his marching orders from OFA and turned on the left.

"I'm a Republican from the 80s". - The most "liberal" president in my lifetime.

by Nada Lemming on Mon Jan 21, 2013 at 09:59:16 PM PST

•  Do you have some evidence to ... (4+ / 0-)

... back up those charges, Nada Lemming, like they do with doctoral dissertations, or did you just make it up in your head, like they do with episodes of Scooby Doo?

I would tip you, but the man took away my tips.

by Tortmaster on Mon Jan 21, 2013 at 11:20:12 PM PST

•  I should hide rate it for accusing someone (0+ / 0-)

But it's more fun to mock.

•  Look it up. (0+ / 0-)

Kos was part of the drive to pledge no vote without a public option.  He, Hamsher and Grover were all in that coalition.  Until something happened.  Then he went on TV and threatened Kucinich on Keith Olbermann that he would face a primary if he didn't go back on his word.  The word kos himself asked him to hold to not two months earlier.  This is all available to review on the inter webs.

"I'm a Republican from the 80s". - The most "liberal" president in my lifetime.

by Nada Lemming on Tue Jan 22, 2013 at 05:03:14 PM PST

•  That was me, actually, that turned Markos (1+ / 0-)
      blue aardvark

I'm the Grand Pubah OFA infiltrator here.

Because nothing says turning on the left like killing off the goal of the left since FDR.

•  Markos takes orders from OFA and has turned on (0+ / 0-)

the left?

Who knew?

Hey, why don't you send Kos a hate mail? You can at least write coherently and don't use all caps, so you'll be much more cogent than the normal Saturday morning fare.

Economics is a social *science*. Can we base future economic decisions on math?

by blue aardvark on Tue Jan 22, 2013 at 06:56:21 AM PST

•  He threatened (0+ / 0-)

Dennis Kucinich on MSNBC with a primary if he didn't violate the pledge kos himself asked him to sign.  That's when the shark was jumped.    But it's a matter of public record, so mock away.  It is you who are foolish.

"I'm a Republican from the 80s". - The most "liberal" president in my lifetime.

by Nada Lemming on Tue Jan 22, 2013 at 04:57:41 PM PST

•  Did he now? (0+ / 0-)

Wait ... you're STILL fighting the health care wars?

Economics is a social *science*. Can we base future economic decisions on math?

by blue aardvark on Tue Jan 22, 2013 at 05:06:26 PM PST

•  Apparently (0+ / 0-)

because look!  Hamsher!  Bad!

Before you trash another site, look in the mirror and see what this one was up to.  The very same thing.  Kos was a firebagger!  Oh noez!

"I'm a Republican from the 80s". - The most "liberal" president in my lifetime.

by Nada Lemming on Tue Jan 22, 2013 at 07:13:44 PM PST