Skip to main content

View Diary: Now "I" Have to Show My Birth Certificate (295 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Start Now (1+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:

    The REAL ID Act is federal and you'll need that documentation in the future.

    Getting a replacement SS Card is easy.  You can do it right over the phone or on the Social Security website (my cousin needed to replace hers because it was lost).

    There already is class warfare in America. Unfortunately, the rich are winning.

    by Puddytat on Mon Jan 28, 2013 at 02:43:08 PM PST

    [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site