View Diary: Open thread for night owls: Gun safety for thee, not for me (96 comments)

•  I wouldn't put it past him to attempt it again (5+ / 0-)

a week from now. He's a sneaky, um, stinker.

"The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now do you begin to understand me?" ~Orwell, "1984"

by Lily O Lady on Wed Jan 30, 2013 at 09:10:30 PM PST

•  Democrats need to call him out on this (3+ / 0-)
      JeffW, DeadHead, Lily O Lady

constantly during his next election (2014).

They should run ads showing him saying that it (electoral vote rigging) was something that he would seriously consider. Because he did say that a few weeks ago.

"I'm so happy 'cause today I found my friends, they're in my head. Light my candles, in a daze 'cause I found god." - Kurt Cobain

by Jeff Y on Wed Jan 30, 2013 at 09:20:05 PM PST

•  They'll *all* try it again -- they'll just wait (3+ / 0-)
      Lily O Lady, Jeff Y, JeffW

until it's too damn late for those of us on this side of the moat to do a damn thing about it (short of storming the castle).

So now the GOP is using undocumented workers to help dig their hole. Brilliant!

by here4tehbeer on Wed Jan 30, 2013 at 09:56:29 PM PST

•  Yep. That's SOP for these guys. nt (2+ / 0-)
        Jeff Y, JeffW

by Lily O Lady on Wed Jan 30, 2013 at 10:03:59 PM PST

•  Storming the castle would be warranted (2+ / 0-)
        here4tehbeer, JeffW

After all, we're talking about election rigging here. That's the kind of shit that starts wars.

by Jeff Y on Wed Jan 30, 2013 at 10:29:26 PM PST

•  Although they got banned from Columbus in 2012, (3+ / 0-)
          Jeff Y, Omir the Storyteller, JeffW

I was almost hoping to see some of those Tea The Vote clowns try to get between a bunch of pissed-off Dems and their voting rights... especially in some of the 'hoods they were thinking about targeting.

Maybe they're finally catching on that we're finally fighting back.  We just gotta keep it up.

So now the GOP is using undocumented workers to help dig their hole. Brilliant!

by here4tehbeer on Wed Jan 30, 2013 at 10:45:16 PM PST

• Recommended (128)
  • Community (55)
  • 2016 (43)
  • Environment (39)
  • Elections (34)
  • Republicans (34)
  • Bernie Sanders (33)
  • Culture (31)
  • Hillary Clinton (26)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (24)
  • Barack Obama (24)
  • Labor (24)
  • Climate Change (23)
  • Education (22)
  • Media (21)
  • GOP (20)
  • Civil Rights (20)
  • Economy (19)
  • Affordable Care Act (18)
  • Texas (18)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site