View Diary: Geithner and his pseudo liberal critics (231 comments)

•  LMAO! n/t (5+ / 0-)

"I always thought if you worked hard enough and tried hard enough, things would work out. I was wrong." --Katharine Graham

by bobswern on Sun Feb 03, 2013 at 10:47:28 PM PST

•  WOW! Un-freakin'-believable!!! (4+ / 1-)
      Mindful Nature, vcmvo2, ozsea1, ek hornbeck
      Hidden by:
      Dr Squid

I've just realized that this blogger may be one of the most dishonest people in this entire community!

All of these links he's been providing to posts recently from the "krebscycle" blog are, in fact, nothing but his own posts And, unless I've missed the disclosure, he's failed to ever mention that this was his own, personal blog!

We're talking virtually every, single third-party link in his posts over a multi-month period...all to his own copy, with no disclosure about this (little detail) at any time!!!!

by bobswern on Mon Feb 04, 2013 at 11:18:59 AM PST

•  no fooling you bob (0+ / 0-)

Why did I even try?

self-appointed intellectual cop

by citizen k on Mon Feb 04, 2013 at 11:35:29 AM PST

•  No, many of these were not verbatim.... (1+ / 0-)
          ek hornbeck

...and please show me where you've acknowledged these links were from your own blog.

Like your ad homs and basic accusations, in general, they're not just inaccurate and disingenuous, they're vacuous and deceptive.

by bobswern on Tue Feb 05, 2013 at 08:44:58 AM PST

•  It's called crossposting (0+ / 0-)

I believe you've done it yourself?

HRed for the blatantly personal attack over something normal.

•  uprated (1+ / 0-)
        ek hornbeck

for totally species HR.

Hay hombres que luchan un dia, y son buenos Hay otros que luchan un año, y son mejores Hay quienes luchan muchos años, y son muy buenos. Pero hay los que luchan toda la vida. Esos son los imprescendibles.

by Mindful Nature on Mon Feb 04, 2013 at 01:35:51 PM PST

•  Riiight (0+ / 0-)

If someone did that to one of your clique's diaries, you'd
          HR it right away. I know, because I've done less, and you HRed it. Since I've exceeded your standards, HR. Seriously, what's more worthless than screaming "DISHONEST" because the original was crossposted somewhere else? Usenet's dead, Bub.

If you're going to set standards for other people to live by, maybe you should be prepared to live by them yourself. It's too bad I can't HR that post twice, it was so counterproductive and intentionally derailing.

•  Whopping difference (2+ / 0-)
            SpecialKinFlag, ek hornbeck

bobswern posts actual evidence of deceptive practices (that's not cross posting.  Cross posting is saying "this is crossposted at X" under the title).

That's radically different from calling all people you disagree with infantile or stupid, the way this diary does, actually.

by Mindful Nature on Mon Feb 04, 2013 at 02:19:23 PM PST

•  uprated for wrongful hr nt (1+ / 0-)
        ek hornbeck

In our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart until, in our own despair, comes wisdom through the awful grace of God ~RFK

by vcmvo2 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 at 03:03:08 PM PST