Skip to main content

View Diary: My world grows darker (114 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Is there a shunt that can be placed to decrease (2+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    CIndyCasella, KenBee

    the intracranial pressure? I know that it has been used with hydrocephaly for decades, it shunts the excess cerebrospinal fluid into the abdomen via a catheter with an anti-siphon valve.

    Hope they can find something that helps you.

    Information is abundant, wisdom is scarce. The Druid

    by FarWestGirl on Tue Feb 05, 2013 at 09:33:09 AM PST

    [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site