View Diary: UPDATE: Bigotry on Dkos (380 comments)

•  Welcome... (1+ / 0-)
    JoanMar

... to Daily Kos, newbie.

In time you will be more acquainted with my arrogance and bombast; and if you're really good, you might discover my softer side.

A Poet is at the same time a force for Solidarity and for Solitude -- Pablo Neruda / Netroots Radio podcasts of The After Show with Wink & Justice can be found on Stitcher

by justiceputnam on Wed Feb 13, 2013 at 07:51:17 PM PST

•  No thanks (3+ / 0-)

I'm good.

2006?  It isn't that hard to acquire mojo...

Political compass: -8.75 / -4.72

by Mark Mywurtz on Wed Feb 13, 2013 at 07:56:45 PM PST

•  newbie..... (0+ / 0-)

.... newbie newbie newbie.

Bwahahahahahaha!

Mojo mojo no go.

Whaaaaaa!

by justiceputnam on Wed Feb 13, 2013 at 08:14:51 PM PST

•  Newbie is fine (2+ / 0-)
          FLFarmer, Dr Swig Mcjigger

as clearly hanging around here for several years doesn't do shit to improve the quality of your diaries or comments, an assertion for which you have provided ample evidence.  Seriously, I don't know what you've produced in the past, but all I've seen from you here is embarrassing childish trolling--and you're a quarter century older than me.  Enjoy your crusade to call everyone a bigot whether they are or not--I'm sure you'll accomplish exactly what you're hoping to accomplish, whatever that is.

Political compass: -8.75 / -4.72

by Mark Mywurtz on Thu Feb 14, 2013 at 04:00:10 AM PST

•  Why Would Anyone Brag About These Traits? (2+ / 0-)
      GoGoGoEverton, FLFarmer

In time you will be more acquainted with my arrogance and bombast

arrogance

an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions

bombast

pretentious inflated speech or writing

And why pray tell, Mr. 76978, would anyone here want to get 'more acquainted with it'.

I don't think that you fully understand that you are exactly what you presume to be.

I won't be coming home tonight, my generation will put it right - Genesis 9:3

by superscalar on Wed Feb 13, 2013 at 08:04:17 PM PST

•  Incapable of undestanding... (2+ / 0-)
        a2nite, Caneel

... sarcasm, I see. But that is par for the course.

See ya!

by justiceputnam on Wed Feb 13, 2013 at 08:13:42 PM PST

•  So, All Evidence To The Contrary (0+ / 0-)

You are not 'arrogant' nor 'bombastic', and you were being sarcastic, or you are both 'arrogant' and bombastic' and I'm just too stupid to understand some immutable universal truth here?

"Incapable of undestanding"? -- I have to admit, you got me.

I won't be coming home tonight, my generation will put it right - Genesis 9:3

• Education (22)
  • Barack Obama (21)
  • Rescued (21)
  • Politics (20)
  • Health Care (20)
  • Freddie Gray (20)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site