Skip to main content

View Diary: Let's ALL go Galt (67 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  My personal (5+ / 0-)

    abundance pittance is threatened by the 1%. To me, that's plain and simple to see. So why can't the rest of the 99%?

    Physics is bulls**t. Don't let them fool you. Fire IS magic.

    by Pescadero Bill on Fri Feb 22, 2013 at 08:33:19 AM PST

    [ Parent ]

    •  I ask myself this many times. (1+ / 0-)
      Recommended by:

      I think part of the answer is brainwashing. People who actually lead very pinched, compromised lives get to identify with a privileged class of white, straight, wealthy males. Hence the appeal of reactionary politics. Alas for the RW, as the voting demographic inexorably changes, this advantage will slip away. Voters won't be as readily brainwashed. More will actually identify, for instance, with the poor people of color who waited for hours to vote in the last election.

      It's here they got the range/ and the machinery for change/ and it's here they got the spiritual thirst. --Leonard Cohen

      by karmsy on Fri Feb 22, 2013 at 10:50:01 AM PST

      [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site