View Diary: Sorry, Republicans. #Obamaquester didn't do the trick. You're still losing sequester blame game (118 comments)

•  Those claiming both are equally responsible are (4+ / 0-)

the politically ignorant who think proclaiming equivalency between the two parties will mask their ignorance, their lethargy toward and unwillingness to learn about all things political.

It's what people say when they don't know a goddamned thing.

I believe in democracy, civil liberties, and the rule of law. That makes me a liberal, and I’m proud of it. - Paul Krugman

by Gentle Giant on Tue Feb 26, 2013 at 08:01:06 AM PST

•  Or, they may simply be CNN viewers. (4+ / 0-)

They believe they're informed by a good unbiased source-- which hapoens to be the biggest dealer of false equivalency anywhere.

It often is that simple.

© grover

by grover on Tue Feb 26, 2013 at 08:31:54 AM PST

•  Forestry (0+ / 0-)

I grew up gay in the south. You will have to do a hell of a lot better than that to guilt me.  Wrong tree, wrong forest.

by StrictlyPeter on Wed Feb 27, 2013 at 04:16:49 AM PST

•  Ahhhh. Sorry, now I get it. (0+ / 0-)

I get it now. I'm sorry about the "Forestry" comment. Thank you for the clue! When I get back today I'll add a separator line to my own comments. Great day to you.

Peter

by StrictlyPeter on Thu Feb 28, 2013 at 03:48:45 AM PST

•  test (0+ / 0-)

ignore

◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ If you took each and every evangelical and laid them end to end; I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. ~ With apologies to Dorothy Parker 1893 – 1967

by StrictlyPeter on Fri Mar 01, 2013 at 08:45:25 AM PST

•  test (0+ / 0-)

ignore

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘ If you took each and every evangelical and laid them end to end; I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. ~ With apologies to Dorothy Parker 1893 – 1967

by StrictlyPeter on Fri Mar 01, 2013 at 08:54:55 AM PST