View Diary: Why the Republicans' talking-to-idiots tone really works for them (75 comments)

•  my rep (4+ / 0-)
    wishingwell, Aquarius40, peagreen, pengiep

What do you expect for a complete moran who's only life experience is graduating from Pensacola Christian College (a more right wing version of Bob Jones)

•  Is she a "Dominionist"? (1+ / 0-)
      merckx155

I get the feeling that she's not her own person and is basically someone's useful idiot mouthpiece, and that it might be one of those crazy far-right Christianist nutjobs. She "seems" like a nice person otherwise.

"Liberty without virtue would be no blessing to us" - Benjamin Rush, 1777

by kovie on Mon Mar 04, 2013 at 09:52:22 AM PST

•  she's not a nice person, don't be fooled (2+ / 0-)
        pengiep, merckx155

she carries all the fleas from the dogs she's been with. She's been at this stuff since she was 20.

..."For beauty," I replied. "And I for truth,-the two are one; We brethren are"... E. Dickinson

by peagreen on Mon Mar 04, 2013 at 10:15:30 AM PST

•  Thus the quotes (1+ / 0-)
          merckx155

"Liberty without virtue would be no blessing to us" - Benjamin Rush, 1777

by kovie on Mon Mar 04, 2013 at 10:18:24 AM PST

•  yes I did see the quotes...just reinforcing. (0+ / 0-)

She's my misrep- and she really hits a nerve for me. Cannot stand her! (kinda spills over sometimes)

by peagreen on Mon Mar 04, 2013 at 10:28:43 AM PST

•  Which is why I view her like Palin or Bachman (0+ / 0-)

Literally, with the sound turned off, when they're most tolerable. I gotta believe that Repubs pick these women to a large extent because they're good-looking, knowing how their sexist lizard brained base operates.

"Liberty without virtue would be no blessing to us" - Benjamin Rush, 1777

by kovie on Mon Mar 04, 2013 at 10:30:27 AM PST

•  oh indeed! (0+ / 0-)

though I believe she worse than they are because she's more "tempered" than those two. She's got the sweet new mom, wife, good girl kind of image. She defers to men. My hope is more with more exposure her selling ability will be diminished. Won't stop her going out there or them using her though.

by peagreen on Mon Mar 04, 2013 at 10:40:43 AM PST