Skip to main content

View Diary: Fox 'News' chief Roger Ailes says media sucks for not reporting the truth about 'lazy' Obama (129 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Wish it was. (0+ / 0-)

    It's snarky, but not snark, if you know what I mean.  I hold my humanity near and dear, and don't see a lot of it coming from the right, unless you define humanity as making sure the rich get richer and the rest of us simply drop dead.

    I'm at a very strange place in my life, my husband having died almost 3 years ago and leaving us financially ruined, which I didn't find out until after he died.  Now I've been diagnosed with kidney failure and am on dialysis.  If it weren't for Medicare, which only covers the kidney disease, I would be dead.  And it only covers 80%.  And I make too much at a part time job that barely feeds me to qualify for a Medicaid subsidy to cover the other 20%.  My sister took me in when I lost everything including my home of 22 years, and she and her alcoholic boyfriend (who wants me gone) are Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin following "conservatives."  All this made me realize if something goes wrong, like cancer or heart disease, I'm screwed.  And if the boyfriend gets his way I'm out on the street.  I've felt the worse I ever felt before going on dialysis in December and he gets in my face and screams at me when he's drunk.  And she stands by and lets him.  It's a nightmare.  I have had a bird's eye view of their humanity and am shocked at the differences between them and me.

    "They love the founding fathers so much they will destroy everything they created and remake it in Rush Limbaughs image." MinistryofTruth, 9/29/11

    by AnnieR on Thu Mar 07, 2013 at 06:06:54 AM PST

    [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site