View Diary: Many Conservatives and Christians "Outraged" That Google Honored Cesar Chavez Today (288 comments)

•  You admitted your ignorance already on Latin (10+ / 0-)

America, yet still you go on with your right-wing dribble. You show no cognition of the fact of the perrennial poverty & deep-seated raciscm that long predated the leftists you relish in villifying.

Your posts consistently represent the worst sort of un-informed FOX news inspired rehash of McCarthyism. You can shriek out names & charges, but know nothing of the background conditions. It's all a re-hash of 1950s anti-"commie" & anti-labor hysteria.

America's greatest political dynasty...the Ka'an

by catilinus on Sun Mar 31, 2013 at 03:27:00 PM PDT

•  Hmm (0+ / 0-)

- McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of disloyalty, subversion, or treason without proper regard for evidence.

I think I got plenty of evidence that Che was a communist since he described himself as much. You have no idea what you are talking about, so ignored you shall be.

Communism was defeated in both the USA and Latin America. Capitalism has triumphed and there will be no revival . American values triumphed over the deranged followers of Marx.

Throughout my entire public career I have followed the personal philosophy that I am a free man, an American, a public servant, and a member of my party, in that order always and only." -- LBJ

by moderatemajority on Sun Mar 31, 2013 at 06:49:51 PM PDT

•  I listened to a nice story re communism , (1+ / 0-)
        YucatanMan

cattle ranchers all shared , any cow could graze on any land , if one year one persons land was not so good that persons cows could and would get food from another's land . If the next year things were reversed , the person who's cows needed food went to the other guys land to get grass .

Turns out that the "communism" worked out better than the straight "capitalism".

Drop the name-calling MB 2/4/11 + Please try to use ratings properly! Kos 9/9/11

by indycam on Sun Mar 31, 2013 at 09:29:51 PM PDT

•  And what would happen (0+ / 0-)

If I buy way more cows than everyone else and turn them loose on the entire land?

by moderatemajority on Sun Mar 31, 2013 at 09:33:55 PM PDT

•  Funny you should bring that up (1+ / 0-)
            YucatanMan

the story was about how T.O.T.C. didn't happen ,
            how these intelligent people worked together and didn't suffer from what you would do .

I read a nice book about a guy getting together the commercial fisherman to explain to them how to work together so that they all will be benefited .
            The "problem" was fixed by everyone agreeing to not do the thing you suggest .

If you like I can look these things up for you and you can read / listen to them yourself .

by indycam on Sun Mar 31, 2013 at 09:45:36 PM PDT

•  Or how about if I knew (0+ / 0-)

I could use everyone else's land next year I wouldn't spend money maintaining my own land since it wouldn't matter if it went bad :)

by moderatemajority on Sun Mar 31, 2013 at 09:39:32 PM PDT

•  Ironic, that. (1+ / 0-)
            YucatanMan

I guess the answer is manifest in your present abuse of a sock puppet account when you know you will get banned again.

What about my Daughter's future?

by koNko on Mon Apr 01, 2013 at 04:51:17 AM PDT