Skip to main content

View Diary: "Amazeballs" -- North Carolina GOP Seeks to Tax Parents of College Students who Vote (97 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Bisbonian - how would that change anything? (0+ / 0-)

    Your child could vote absentee and you could keep your state income tax deduction or they could register in the state where their college is located and you would lose your dependent deduction.

    "let's talk about that"

    by VClib on Sat Apr 06, 2013 at 10:24:16 PM PDT

    [ Parent ]

    •  True. It would just be a statement. (1+ / 0-)
      Recommended by:

      Better to have them vote absentee, as below.

      "We refuse to fight in a war started by men who refused to fight in a war." -freewayblogger

      by Bisbonian on Sun Apr 07, 2013 at 10:08:57 AM PDT

      [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site