View Diary: Meanwhile,Hannity Pays For Slain Benghazi Officer's Mom To Attend His Foreign Service Award Ceremony (23 comments)

•  He's most likely setting her up... (7+ / 0-)

to be another fund raising prop just like he did with veterans with his so-called "Freedom Alliance". He has neither shame nor an honest bone in his body. He is such a piece of shit.

"I was so easy to defeat, I was so easy to control, I didn't even know there was a war." -9.75, -8.41

by RonV on Sun Apr 07, 2013 at 03:53:17 PM PDT

•  Undoubtedly his radio show will pick up the (2+ / 0-)
      devtob, RonV

tab and deduct it as a business expense

"I'm sculpting now. Landscapes mostly." ~ Yogi Bear

by eXtina on Sun Apr 07, 2013 at 04:09:03 PM PDT

•  Still, he paid for her to go. (2+ / 0-)
        Byrnt, annominous

What did progressives offer?

You know, I sometimes think if I could see, I'd be kicking a lot of ass. -Stevie Wonder at the Glastonbury Festival, 2010

by Rich in PA on Sun Apr 07, 2013 at 04:09:43 PM PDT

•  why should progressive need to dig into their (2+ / 0-)
          devtob, RonV

pockets for this? if this is something the gov't normally pays for, let them do it. if the RW wants to make a cause of this, let them

"I'm sculpting now. Landscapes mostly." ~ Yogi Bear

by eXtina on Sun Apr 07, 2013 at 04:19:00 PM PDT

•  He paid her to go because... (1+ / 0-)
          eXtina

he's exploiting her. And because it makes the administration look bad.   And if he's lucky, he will make big $$ off her.  He's Hannity. That's how he rolls.

by RonV on Sun Apr 07, 2013 at 04:46:39 PM PDT

•  All true but ... she will still end up indebted to (1+ / 0-)
            lostboyjim

Hannity, and it will be a PR plus for RWers. And she gets to go.

I heard the show (stuck in RW radio land last week) and her relief and gratitude to Hannity was palpable. The progressives did not offer to help her attend, at least, not that I heard about on LW radio in the lead up to the ceremony. Actually, I was unaware of the function and also unaware of her inability to afford to go. I'd have chipped in.

The (Rch in PA) question was appropriate, and your response citing Hannity's troll motives, while realistic, is beside the point.

•  So the gov't should pay for such things? (0+ / 0-)

all the time, or only when it might make Obama's admin look bad? And should they get rid of the sequester to be able to pay for it, or raise some taxes and collect revenues?

I love how the rethugs get indignant when the gov't doesn't pay for stuff they think is right, and equally indignant when it does except they don't approve

"I'm sculpting now. Landscapes mostly." ~ Yogi Bear