Skip to main content

View Diary: Chained CPI raises taxes on low-income earners (92 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  if you're being paid enough for withholding (2+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    Ahianne, RunawayRose

    then you have to file a tax return to get back everything they owe you. Which means that yes, you DO pay taxes.

    I worked part-time minimum wage for two years. Trust me, I paid taxes, even if it all came back the next year as a refund.

    (Is it time for the pitchforks and torches yet?)

    by PJEvans on Wed Apr 10, 2013 at 09:02:58 PM PDT

    [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site