View Diary: PPP's new Kentucky poll once again offers weak numbers for McConnell (73 comments)

•  I've already committed myself to donating (7+ / 0-)

if she runs.  She will probably be my only out of state candidate I donate to.

by James Allen on Tue Apr 09, 2013 at 11:31:51 AM PDT

•  James Allen, me too! I am unable to send much but (2+ / 0-)
      James Allen, ban nock

my little contributions seem to be lucky--maybe because I back some people most Kossacks would like to see in office, so the good candidates get lots of little contributions.

Fiscal conservative: a Republican ready to spend $5 to save a dime--especially if that dime is helping a non-donor.

by Mayfly on Tue Apr 09, 2013 at 12:01:20 PM PDT

•  my senate donations have not been so lucky (2+ / 0-)
        Aquarius40, Mayfly

Jack Conway, Tony Knowles, Chris John, Brad Carson...

by James Allen on Tue Apr 09, 2013 at 12:05:56 PM PDT

•  My political donations are essentially pointless (1+ / 0-)
          Mayfly

Because of where I live. Only one of the candidates I donated to won (Ben McAdams).

Leftist Mormon in Utah, Born in Washington State, live in UT-04 (Matheson).

by Gygaxian on Tue Apr 09, 2013 at 01:48:58 PM PDT

•  I sympathize, Gygaxian, as I live in a red state (0+ / 0-)

but donations to purple state liberal candidates have worked out well.

by Mayfly on Tue Apr 09, 2013 at 03:30:28 PM PDT

•  Should have added, good for you donating to Ben (1+ / 0-)
              Gygaxian

McAdams!

by Mayfly on Tue Apr 09, 2013 at 03:31:53 PM PDT

•  I live in THE red state (0+ / 0-)

Though thankfully a purpling county in that state.

Leftist Mormon in Utah, Born in Washington State, live in UT-04 (Matheson).

by Gygaxian on Tue Apr 09, 2013 at 07:27:11 PM PDT

•  I'd argue Wyoming is worse (2+ / 0-)
                R30A, Mayfly

At least you have Matheson.  And if Romney weren't on the ballot I bet Obama would have done better in Utah than Wyoming.

20, CA-18 (home), CA-13 (school)
                politicohen.com
                Socially libertarian, moderate on foreign policy, immigration, and crime, liberal on everything else.
                UC Berkeley; I think I'm in the conservative half of this city. -.4.12, -4.92