View Diary: Romney's RICO Gang of Corruption Threatens Laser - AGAIN - and Here's My Response (94 comments)

•  FACT 10 - Wheeler visited Connolly's Nemours (1+ / 0-)
    aitchdee

Building - twice - on the weekend that John Jack Wheeler wound up dead in a dump.

Only a narcissistic, poor excuse of an attorney at law, who works both sides of the fence - would dare say that the glaring evidence does not pose - at the barest of minimums, that Colm Connolly should AT LEAST have to provide a full alibi!

Mitt Romney was CEO of Bain until Aug 2001. Proof of Bain & Romney Fraud

by laserhaas on Tue Apr 09, 2013 at 06:07:14 PM PDT

•  Slow down, laserhaas... (5+ / 0-)
      laserhaas, aitchdee, cordgrass, Smoh, Sylv

I really respect what you're doing here. I think your heart is in a good place, and it's plainly evident by how passionately you're reacting that you indeed believe in what you're doing.

This sounds like serious stuff here, the kinda stuff that demands from you great deliberation of each step you take forward with this.

Take care

"That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history." ~ Aldous Huxley

by markthshark on Tue Apr 09, 2013 at 07:07:25 PM PDT

•  Mark - you are asking for a man who has lost (3+ / 0-)

so much to tyranny, cronyism and corruption

battling these organized criminals for a decade

to just sit still and be quiet.

My car was stolen over and over again. I get people who pick fights with me on the bus - out of the blue. My PC was stolen and my money. With the cops threatening me to be locked up for vagrancy.

These crooks are sitting here - watching us right now - and laughing their butts off - that I'm being spurned by the very people who should be helping me put an end to this affair.

IT SUCKS.

Would you ask a wounded dog to suck it up and stop whinning, while its leg was broken?

Crap man, I'm a victim and the system is rigged.

Does it really matter that I do NOT have a friggin "How to Defeat Corruption Book of Etiguette"?

Mitt Romney was CEO of Bain until Aug 2001. Proof of Bain & Romney Fraud

by laserhaas on Tue Apr 09, 2013 at 07:23:38 PM PDT

•  You mistake my intentions... (4+ / 0-)
          aitchdee, Smoh, Sylv, laserhaas

I'm not saying you should stop what you're doing.

I only want you to be careful. Think long and hard about everything you do and say -- where you say it, and who you say it to. The people you're dealing with are powerful.

I respect the fact that you're walking the walk.

Both my heart and my prevailing sense of social justice are with you.

It's my common sense telling you to take care.

by markthshark on Tue Apr 09, 2013 at 08:05:24 PM PDT

•  Thank you. First real concern and help I've (4+ / 0-)
            Sylv, markthshark, laserhaas, aitchdee

seen directed toward laserhaas.

Cats are better than therapy, and I'm a therapist.

by Smoh on Wed Apr 10, 2013 at 06:17:46 AM PDT

•  Laserhaas has done good work here in the past... (1+ / 0-)
              laserhaas

Simply giving him the benefit of the doubt right now.

I do know one thing, the people he's talking about are capable of anything.

by markthshark on Wed Apr 10, 2013 at 08:01:52 AM PDT

•  Smoh = you have always been a true good person (0+ / 0-)

I can't thank you enough.

We are getting real  close to nailing these guys;
              and I'm concerned that I won't be there to see it.

So I thank you GREATLY - for your good spirit
              and willingness to stand up and say the truth

in spite of those die hard Laser Haters.

I will never forget the good people here, Who are the very reasons I keep coming back and dealing with this bunch.

Mitt Romney was CEO of Bain until Aug 2001. Proof of Bain & Romney Fraud

by laserhaas on Wed Apr 10, 2013 at 08:05:21 AM PDT

•  Mark - I do DEEPLY thank you for stepping out (2+ / 0-)
            aitchdee, jj24

and risking the rag tag mob's vennum.... with your offers of advice.

I am pissed that I sent an email to a DOJ Chief
            and I get threatened (where I live no less)...

You are correct that I should be more high road and less emotional. But it is so damn hard when I'm being evicted from my place (because the house owner is being foreclosed upon) and I have to struggle to find somewhere else safe; because these turds are still being THUGS openly.

If I had owned a gun, when he threatened me yesterday;
            I am scared of what I would have done.

He pissed me off that much.

I've never seen or held my 6 grandchildren;
            because I dare not go back east and put them in harms way.

IT SUCKS.

I am sorry that I ranted upon you.

Mitt Romney was CEO of Bain until Aug 2001. Proof of Bain & Romney Fraud

by laserhaas on Wed Apr 10, 2013 at 08:02:17 AM PDT

•  FWIW, I agree with Mark (2+ / 0-)
          markthshark, laserhaas

This is heavy, heavy stuff, laserhaus; be mindful of the public nature of this blog and take care of yourself!!

God bless our tinfoil hearts.

by aitchdee on Tue Apr 09, 2013 at 08:08:31 PM PDT

•  How about telling the 1st four commentors (1+ / 0-)
        aitchdee