View Diary: Yes, Obama Punk'd GOP AGAIN With His Budget (230 comments)

•  What Facts Would Those Be? (2+ / 0-)
    SilentBrook, aitchdee

Or are you one of those people who believe their opinions about other people's motivations are facts?

This post is dedicated to myself, without whom, I'd be somebody else. Though I'd still be an asshole. My Music: [http://www.myspace.com/beetwasher]

by Beetwasher on Thu Apr 11, 2013 at 11:45:38 AM PDT

•  Given the title of your diary: (2+ / 0-)
      PhilK, JesseCW
      Yes, Obama Punk'd GOP AGAIN With His Budget
      the irony of this comment of yours is simply delicious:
    •  No, I'm one of those people (0+ / 0-)

that pays attention to how politicians act. In this case how Obama has acted throughout his time as President... and those facts speak for themselves.

"Do what you can with what you have where you are." - Teddy Roosevelt

by Andrew C White on Thu Apr 11, 2013 at 02:18:36 PM PDT

•  You Mean Actions Like Expanding Medicare/Medicaid? (2+ / 0-)
        SilentBrook, aitchdee

Providing funding for community health centers?

Ending DADT?

Establishing the CPFB?

Or do you mean the actions you cherry pick that you think make him look bad?

by Beetwasher on Thu Apr 11, 2013 at 02:23:04 PM PDT

•  None of which has anything to do (0+ / 0-)

with the conversation at hand. I made a very specific point to you. If you want to obfuscate the issue be my guest but it is clear sign you've lost the argument.

"Do what you can with what you have where you are." - Teddy Roosevelt

by Andrew C White on Thu Apr 11, 2013 at 02:39:29 PM PDT

•  LOL! Sure It Does! Because He Hasn't DONE Anything (2+ / 0-)
            SilentBrook, aitchdee

With regards to SS! Where are the cuts? How has he "acted"? Is something actually implemented?

by Beetwasher on Thu Apr 11, 2013 at 02:43:43 PM PDT

•  You could benefit from (0+ / 0-)

some classes on argumentation.

"Do what you can with what you have where you are." - Teddy Roosevelt

by Andrew C White on Thu Apr 11, 2013 at 05:27:13 PM PDT

•  Are You Presenting an Argument? (1+ / 0-)
                aitchdee

I must have missed that.

by Beetwasher on Thu Apr 11, 2013 at 05:47:46 PM PDT